The world's first UIEM and CIEM version of Dual DD+Quad BA! LEAR BD4.2 is now availble !
May 19, 2015 at 4:23 PM Post #66 of 70
Hi. I do own a Lear LCM BD4.2. I am very happy with it's sound. I do however have one major problem, bass tubes collect ear wax quite easily. I do shower everyday and I clean my ears regularly. Due to the bass tubes' exceptionally small size, it is impossible to clean them with provided cleaning tool. I tried needle but even that barely got in there and all it did was to push them even further. So I am having real trouble with it. How am I supposed to clean them? Are there any filter down there? 

@lear-hk 

May 20, 2015 at 10:40 PM Post #67 of 70
Hi Synthyss,

Since all of the sound tubes are one way pass, we regret to inform you that cleaning it every time after you use it would be the only way.

Also, there is a filter in the bass drive. In circumstances that the bass tube is completely blocked within the free warranty period, you are more than welcomed to send the earphones back to repair.

quote:
  Hi. I do own a Lear LCM BD4.2. I am very happy with it's sound. I do however have one major problem, bass tubes collect ear wax quite easily. I do shower everyday and I clean my ears regularly. Due to the bass tubes' exceptionally small size, it is impossible to clean them with provided cleaning tool. I tried needle but even that barely got in there and all it did was to push them even further. So I am having real trouble with it. How am I supposed to clean them? Are there any filter down there? 

@lear-hk 

Aug 12, 2016 at 10:45 PM Post #69 of 70
@Lear

I'm pondering about purchasing the custom variant of the BD4.2 in the very near future (not right now, but soon) but I've got a couple of questions:

I'm a resident in the Netherlands. Do you do business with Dutch customers?

Do you offer a reshelling service for your products? If so, what costs should I be expecting?

As I said, I live in the Netherlands, but your business is situated in Hong Kong, in addition with dealers elsewhere. If I were to order from your Hong Kong webstore, the costs would be:
€ 915,51 for the IEMs
€ ?? for shipping
€ 200,33 in taxes
€ 38,45 in import fees
Would there for me be any way to reduce the cost? Do you happen to have for example a partner within the Eurozone?

Aug 13, 2016 at 1:23 AM Post #70 of 70
  @Lear

I'm pondering about purchasing the custom variant of the BD4.2 in the very near future (not right now, but soon) but I've got a couple of questions:

I'm a resident in the Netherlands. Do you do business with Dutch customers?

Do you offer a reshelling service for your products? If so, what costs should I be expecting?

As I said, I live in the Netherlands, but your business is situated in Hong Kong, in addition with dealers elsewhere. If I were to order from your Hong Kong webstore, the costs would be:
€ 915,51 for the IEMs
€ ?? for shipping
€ 200,33 in taxes
€ 38,45 in import fees
Would there for me be any way to reduce the cost? Do you happen to have for example a partner within the Eurozone?

Hi Hotwire,

Surely there is no problem to send our products to Netherlands,
We will PM you for the order details as well.

Thanks for your support !

LEAR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back