The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former HA Appreciation Thread
May 1, 2013 at 9:38 PM Post #6,886 of 7,980
Quote:
Quote:
This coming from the guy who yesterday was telling people not to post anything that isn't 'appreciative'.  Is that respecting someone else's opinion?   You can call me rude, I call you a pedantic hypocrite with an interest in censorship.  It may not 'get me anywhere' but it's obviously true.

Oh... one of those people who can't move on. You should probably get your facts straight and stop assuming things. Never did I tell anyone not to post anything that isn't appreciative. Again, I know you feel you need to be a hero, but my comments have already been addressed, and I have already apologized to those that it affected and related to. None of which were directed at you, so what's the problem? And yes, you are being rude by not letting go of something that didn't even evolve you.

Lay off of Greed, everything is done now. I wish I could have your setup, Greed. So many great items you have
size]

May 1, 2013 at 9:41 PM Post #6,888 of 7,980
May 1, 2013 at 9:58 PM Post #6,889 of 7,980
I have to give Heir props for not giving free products to reviewers - integrity is something that cannot be bought. Regarding the pin/socket issue, has Heir considered a fixed-cable version of any of their products? I wonder how many people would be interested...

May 1, 2013 at 10:07 PM Post #6,890 of 7,980
Quote:
I have to give Heir props for not giving free products to reviewers - integrity is something that cannot be bought. Regarding the pin/socket issue, has Heir considered a fixed-cable version of any of their products? I wonder how many people would be interested...

lol that also opens up a can of worms. Because if the cable goes then there is no recourse other than warranty support.... It's all about compromises in the end. Choosing the lesser evil when possible :).

May 1, 2013 at 11:03 PM Post #6,892 of 7,980
Quote:
Quote:
Lay off of Greed, everything is done now. I wish I could have your setup, Greed. So many great items you have
size]

Thanks! I'm fortunate enough to be able to afford some of these toys. If you are ever in SD, drop by for an audition.

beerchug.gif

Being only 14, I doubt this will ever happen
size]

May 2, 2013 at 1:10 PM Post #6,896 of 7,980
I managed to get a brief listen (5-10 min.) to a demo of the 8.A today; other than the fact that (for me, personally) the bass was turned up to ludicrous (but still managed to be well-controlled), I thought the 8.A was a really great sounding earphone. It's spacious, clear, and yet still relaxing. The mids and highs did remind me of an LCD-2 but without the shelving. I really wish the bass level wasn't as insane (keep in mind that I'm not into heavy bass); otherwise, I'd love the 8.A...

May 2, 2013 at 2:13 PM Post #6,900 of 7,980
Quote:
I considered the 6.A back in the day, but went with the 4.A because I wanted less bass.

What music do you think the 4A excels at? What do you use it the most for listening to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back