The Sennheiser HD 800: The First Listen, The First Review
May 27, 2009 at 5:46 PM Post #5,341 of 5,928
Just got off the phone with Todd. His first shipment of orders is going out today via FedEx 2nd day. Looking forward to my own personal CamJam Friday afternoon.
beerchug.gif

May 27, 2009 at 6:17 PM Post #5,342 of 5,928
Quote:

Originally Posted by subtle /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just got off the phone with Todd. His first shipment of orders is going out today via FedEx 2nd day. Looking forward to my own personal CamJam Friday afternoon.
beerchug.gif

Wow, a vendor that communicates AND responds! Mine still hasn't said a word, as if there is nothing to discuss... lesson learned.

May 27, 2009 at 6:34 PM Post #5,343 of 5,928
Quote:

Originally Posted by subtle /img/forum/go_quote.gif
beerchug.gif

Wow nice! Would have been sweet to have them for the weekend. Oh well, could have been the other way around I guess. Waiting on an update from HR.

May 27, 2009 at 6:34 PM Post #5,344 of 5,928
Quote:

Originally Posted by sling5s /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes, I do have a life. But honestly, I'm just bad at waiting. That's my weakness. And yes, on the forum, points tend to get exaggerated I guess.
But I take them with a grain of salt. I don't even take myself and my words that seriously.

Im sure you will enjoy them even more now mate after the long wait... And I know how it is to wait just a little more... I got almost crazy when I had to stay in the army for just 2 days more (after being in, for almost 2 years) some years ago...

I hope you get your headphones in time for canjam...

May 27, 2009 at 6:44 PM Post #5,345 of 5,928
Quote:

Originally Posted by pabbi1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow, a vendor that communicates AND responds! Mine still hasn't said a word, as if there is nothing to discuss... lesson learned.

Wow, not only is Todd the man, but the dealer to order from.
Nice. Yes, I second that... lesson learned.

May 27, 2009 at 7:34 PM Post #5,347 of 5,928
Presuming that those going to CanJam are staying at a hotel, why not have the seller ship the headphones to the hotel in lieu of the original home or office?

Or will hotels no longer accept parcels for their guests? They certainly used to....

May 27, 2009 at 8:21 PM Post #5,348 of 5,928
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadphoneAddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Somehow when it was announced I thought Headroom would get them first as well. So, I wont have mine in time for CanJam, but TTVJ customers will. Bummed but not devastated. It will be aggravating to have all those TTVJ guys showing off their goods, even though I was #7 on the headroom list (ordered in the first 12 hours).

It seems like HR is not one of the first but more like one of the last to receive and therefore ship...

May 27, 2009 at 8:23 PM Post #5,350 of 5,928
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadphoneAddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Somehow when it was announced I thought Headroom would get them first as well. So, I wont have mine in time for CanJam, but TTVJ customers will. Bummed but not devastated. It will be aggravating to have all those TTVJ guys showing off their goods, even though I was #7 on the headroom list (ordered in the first 12 hours).

TTVJ and MusicDirect customers will both have units at CJ.

Oh, well... another weekend to get the amp and cable scene under control.

May 27, 2009 at 9:24 PM Post #5,353 of 5,928
And, me as well. 7 units left, and I'll get mine Friday. Poor guy at HR sounded so defeated when I canceled, but, someone else will now get the #8 slot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back