The Ruizu X02 DAP thread
Jul 8, 2015 at 5:39 PM Post #257 of 774
How long will a Ruizu last?  I'm talking about the device, not battery life.  I'm thinking about buying a second one on Aliexpress.  If I leave it in the box instead of using it, will it be dead by the time my first Ruizu dies?  I use my player about an hour a day for audiobooks.

Are the Ruizus on Aliexpress counterfeit?  I found an 8g for less than I bought my 4g.
mad.gif

Jul 8, 2015 at 6:42 PM Post #258 of 774
How long will a Ruizu last?  I'm talking about the device, not battery life.  I'm thinking about buying a second one on Aliexpress.  If I leave it in the box instead of using it, will it be dead by the time my first Ruizu dies?  I use my player about an hour a day for audiobooks.

Are the Ruizus on Aliexpress counterfeit?  I found an 8g for less than I bought my 4g. :mad:

Mine lasted for about 6 months before giving up on me :frowning2:

Jul 8, 2015 at 7:08 PM Post #259 of 774
Mine still works but rarely used these days. Can't remember how much I bought my 8GB for but it was about the same price as the 4GB off Gearbest I think. Still, they're good enough players if you just want a cheap compact MP3 player.

Jul 8, 2015 at 9:47 PM Post #260 of 774

Are the Ruizus on Aliexpress counterfeit?  I found an 8g for less than I bought my 4g.
mad.gif

I've dropped mines so many times that i'll probably outlast me. But, all jokes aside, they do make an 8g.
normal_smile .gif

Jul 8, 2015 at 11:45 PM Post #261 of 774
Originally Posted by tabbycat /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Are the Ruizus on Aliexpress counterfeit?

I seriously doubt anyone is making a fake Ruizu.  That would be like making a fake Yugo. 

Seriously, if you're going to buy another one, go with the X10.  It's a significantly better sounding player. 

Jul 10, 2015 at 1:06 PM Post #263 of 774
Thanks for all the replies.

I thought the X10 was the same except for the case?   I was looking at the Aliexpress listing for the X02 again, and though is says 8G in the photo, and in the description, there is a second place in the listing that says 4G
rolleyes.gif
.  I wonder if the 8Gbs come in red or blue, or just white and black? 

Jul 12, 2015 at 4:19 AM Post #264 of 774
  Thanks for all the replies.

I thought the X10 was the same except for the case?   I was looking at the Aliexpress listing for the X02 again, and though is says 8G in the photo, and in the description, there is a second place in the listing that says 4G
rolleyes.gif
.  I wonder if the 8Gbs come in red or blue, or just white and black? 

I found this description on Aliexpress......53% off for an X02 8G, and they sell it in multi-colors (black, green, red, blue).

Hope this helps!

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2015-New-Arrive-Ultrathin-8gb-MP3-Player-With-1-8-Inch-Screen-Can-Play-100-hours/32282759230.html?spm=2114.32010308.4.11.ZnXUAB

Jul 18, 2015 at 4:35 PM Post #267 of 774
Hi everybody! After second of my beloved Sansas died on me I considered buying something cheaper and something that I'll not regret that much when it dies too lol.

So I have some questions to the owners of x02:

1. Can it play WHILE connected via USB for charging (not to PC, but to power adapter)
2. Is fast forward accelerates (if yes - thats bad) or skips like 5% of file in 1 second (best mechanics).. or its crappy and only skips like 5 SECONDS in 1 second.
3. Does it have folder browsing.
4. Does it work with 32gb and more SD cards without hanging or missing files\folders etc..
5. Is there a web site where you can find official updates for the firmware?
6. Is there still no way to turn off sleep timer?
7. It has RKnano B - in terms of sound - can it be compared to Newsmy a33? Is there any major difference in terms of sound?
8. What is the REAL playing time? Seller says 80 hrs - thats a lie of course. But some people in comments say that it lasts for 6-10 hours for them - do they have half-dead devices send to them? I expect 20-25 hours.. Is that so?

thanks in advance
biggrin.gif

_______
ENG is not my native language as you can clearly see lol. sorry

Jul 23, 2015 at 10:18 PM Post #268 of 774
15 hours, maybe.  It's hard to tell because I add audio files often, and it charges during the uploads.

One day, my bookmark didn't work, so I fast-forwarded it through 1 1/2 hours in about 3-4 minutes.  It does jump ahead quickly, so it would be hard to accurately find a specific spot.

Jul 31, 2015 at 5:35 AM Post #270 of 774
Hey guys
Did anyone found any firmware updates? Where can I get them? Or at least the basic 1.01 firmware.
I want to try to get it to work with a firmware from a different player so I'd like to have a backup just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back