The Ruizu X02 DAP thread
Aug 2, 2015 at 4:41 AM Post #271 of 774
mine work for about 20 hours. Bookmarks not always work, I thought it was a file issue but I did not trek the culprit, times when I need to click 3-4 times to get the bookmark or non, times single click do the job.

Sep 26, 2015 at 8:08 AM Post #272 of 774
  I picked up a Ruizu X02 because I saw that it supports a 64gb card.  I loaded mine up with all my music and it would only play 4000 songs.  I found on here that that is the case.  I did see that if I play them off the card it shows all the songs but there is no shuffle mode.  Can anyone help me get shuffle mode for ALL my songs?  My old creative nomad was a great mp3 player but it is not good for the gym.  I need something that holds more than 40gb of music and I thought the Ruizu would.

Ruizu X02 has two different databases for Shuffle and you can only choose to shuffle internal memory or external memory content.

Besides, to shuffle from external card you need before to create sd card database from:
MENU => MUSIC => CARD FOLDER => CREATE LIST OR NOT? => YES

Oct 8, 2015 at 8:20 PM Post #275 of 774
Originally Posted by 3rr0r /img/forum/go_quote.gif

2. Is fast forward accelerates (if yes - thats bad) or skips like 5% of file in 1 second (best mechanics).. or its crappy and only skips like 5 SECONDS in 1 second.

Fast Forward accelerates is GOOD!  If it doesn't accelerate, and Fast Forwards at 6 x playing speed, you have to sit with your finger on FF for many minutes to forward over 55 minutes of a podcast.
Not acceptable!

Oct 15, 2015 at 6:39 AM Post #276 of 774
Hi,
I received my Ruizu X02 player yesterday, bought from Aliexpress. The audio quality is OK for this money (17$) but I have a big disappointment: the FM radio is monophonic :frowning2:. I tried different settings on tuner regional setings, improving reception conditions but no effect, the audio from radio is mono. The mp3 player outputs stereophonic audio as it should so it is not an issue with the headphones (I tried other headphones too). Could anybody confirm or not that their radios are mono?
L.E.: a few minutes ago I copied a .flac file on the internal memory. The player doesn't display that file in "Folder" menu. In the first post of this thread it says X02 can play .flac files. Did I buy a fake?

Thanks!

Oct 23, 2015 at 6:08 AM Post #277 of 774
Back again, it is not a fake, it can play FLAC audio but these files must be accompanied by a .cue file in the same folder. I found the info in the description of another Chinese lossless audio player. The FM radio is definitively monophonic. 

Nov 6, 2015 at 5:33 AM Post #280 of 774
Hi guys,

I'm Leo from AGPTEK which is the product manager of RUIZU X02 (which is sold as AGPTEK A02 in US and Europe ) . I'm very happy to see you guys were impressed by X02. I has been working on resolving the problems of X02. The new UI has been applied at A02 for several months. A easy mode was added to solve the volume control problem.

Statement:

Ruizu is our Chinese version Brand. It was supposed to be sold only in China and warranty by Ruizu China. AGPTek is our intentional version available on Europe and US. For people outside of China, AGPTEK version is better and warranty by our customer support. It updated many new features.

I would like to hear more sugguestions ?

Thanks a lot!

Leo Zheng

Nov 7, 2015 at 6:02 AM Post #281 of 774
Hi Leo

First of all, where can I download firmware updates ? I have firmware v1.101.10 us212a, is that the latest ?

A few problems I noticed:
-Radio works very bad when screen is on, but receives well when screen turns off
-If you set an alarm to ring everyday, and then disable it, it will keep waking up the player everyday at that time, impossible to disable
-My on off switch stopped working, it was never totally off, battery was discharging, but I could fix it by adding a switch to the battery. But that's probably caused by falling, so I'm just telling you this just so you know as a feedback

Features I would really like:
-Listen to internal and external memory in one playlist
-Make playlists not limited, it is limited to 100 songs. Also, make it able to read M3U/XLS playlists (does it ? I never tried actually)
-In file browsing, it can only play song from a single folder. I would really like to have an option "Play music from this folder and all subfolders"
-Option to sort playlist by name, because creation time is not always great

Also, unrelated, but I think it's interesting for this thread to link the user manual: http://images.agptek.us/Download/mannual/A02%20English%20Manual.pdf

Have a nice day

Nov 7, 2015 at 3:20 PM Post #282 of 774
  Hi guys,

I'm Leo from AGPTEK which is the product manager of RUIZU X02 (which is sold as AGPTEK A02 in US and Europe ) . I'm very happy to see you guys were impressed by X02. I has been working on resolving the problems of X02. The new UI has been applied at A02 for several months. A easy mode was added to solve the volume control problem.

Thanks a lot!

Leo Zheng

Where can you get the update? Also, have you given any thought into incorporating gapless playback into the FW?

Nov 8, 2015 at 11:51 AM Post #283 of 774
  Hi guys,

Thanks a lot!

Leo Zheng

Leo, share please a firmware for X02 (A02) model !

Nov 8, 2015 at 9:13 PM Post #285 of 774
  Hi Leo

First of all, where can I download firmware updates ? I have firmware v1.101.10 us212a, is that the latest ?

A few problems I noticed:
-Radio works very bad when screen is on, but receives well when screen turns off
-If you set an alarm to ring everyday, and then disable it, it will keep waking up the player everyday at that time, impossible to disable
-My on off switch stopped working, it was never totally off, battery was discharging, but I could fix it by adding a switch to the battery. But that's probably caused by falling, so I'm just telling you this just so you know as a feedback

Features I would really like:
-Listen to internal and external memory in one playlist
-Make playlists not limited, it is limited to 100 songs. Also, make it able to read M3U/XLS playlists (does it ? I never tried actually)
-In file browsing, it can only play song from a single folder. I would really like to have an option "Play music from this folder and all subfolders"
-Option to sort playlist by name, because creation time is not always great

Also, unrelated, but I think it's interesting for this thread to link the user manual: http://images.agptek.us/Download/mannual/A02%20English%20Manual.pdf

Have a nice day

Hi tyvek,

We are working on a new firmware of new UI and will release it within this week. I let you know later, or if you want to try the beta version. PM me.

Thanks for the information. I will fix them.

The features you liked:

1. We tried to fix that couple months ago, but we couldn't changed that under original OS. We are working on a new model to fix that. 
2. The player does support M3U and you may find the M3U files showed as folders in Music---Playlist. You may use MediaMonkey or MediaGo to synch playlists to the player.
3. I will add a "all songs" option as first line of every folders. Does it make sense?
4. I'm afraid that we couldn't revise that, the player synchs card data every time when the card data was changed. It couldn't just update a portion of the data.

Also, sorry for the broken English AGPTEK version. Some customers didin't like it but I couldn't figure out the problem. Could you tell me what I can do better for the manual?

Thanks again,

Leo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back