Originally Posted by MrQ /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You would mix whiskey with Pineapple juice
blink.gif

To be fair, it's just Black Label.

Mar 29, 2013 at 5:41 PM Post #32 of 738
Mar 29, 2013 at 5:43 PM Post #34 of 738
Once Twinkie finds this thread... :D

Mar 29, 2013 at 5:46 PM Post #35 of 738
yeah adding a nice glaze or flambeau does improve the overall pineapple taste experience.
Try that with coconut it just ends up like a pile of burnt wood shavings, and who wants sawdust on their desserts? And who wants to walk around looking like this I'd much rather have pineapple halves ( dried ) they look cooler bro ( < almost like carbon fiber if you didn't know better and how cool is that ). Wear these coco-nuts ones at Skuul and all yore frenz will hate on ya . I don't wanna be called Coco-nuts or the coconutkid or coco for da rest of mye lyfe.

Pineaplle though how kan they rymez anything  with that. Pirfect.
http://www.geeky-gadgets.com/diy-coconut-headphones-31-07-09/

Will we also be comparing the juice factors of each one in detail? That's where the most bang-for-buck factor is.

HELP A NOOB
Thinking about all this now i have to say i'm on the fence about which one to choose for my needs. Is there a recommendations thread in here.
My budget is budget, but I am willing to consider trying different C/P products for either of them. ( where did you get yours and do you have the coupon code still?)
Oh plus I will be using their parts on the go as well as at home. I will be using mainly high quality processors and recipes so I can provide the best feed for myself i can.

Mar 29, 2013 at 5:49 PM Post #36 of 738
yeah adding a nice glaze or flambeau does improve the overall pineapple taste experience.
Try that with coconut it just ends up like a pile of burnt wood shavings, and who wants sawdust on their desserts? And who wants to walk around looking like this
http://www.geeky-gadgets.com/diy-coconut-headphones-31-07-09/

Will we also be comparing the juice factors of each one in detail? That's where the most bang-for-buck factor is.

HELP A NOOB
Thinking about all this now i have to say i'm on the fence about which one to choose for my needs. Is there a recommendations thread in here.
My budget is budget, but I am willing to consider trying different C/P products for either of them. ( where did you get yours and do you have the coupon code still?)
Oh plus I will be using their parts on the go as well as at home. I will be using mainly high quality processors and recipes so I can provide the best feed for myself i can.
So you could use it for survival if you need a fire. That's what I got out of your post.

Mar 29, 2013 at 5:49 PM Post #37 of 738
For all the health conscious on head-fi:

Just add cheesecake to taste!!! :wink:

Mar 29, 2013 at 5:52 PM Post #38 of 738

Berries go great with Black Label!.

Mar 29, 2013 at 5:52 PM Post #39 of 738
Mar 29, 2013 at 5:53 PM Post #40 of 738
Originally Posted by nick n /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thinking about all this now i have to say i'm on the fence about which one to choose for my needs.

1 part white rum, 1 part coconut cream, 3 parts pineapple juice.

Mix into crushed ice, and hey presto, a pina colada.

Mar 29, 2013 at 5:55 PM Post #42 of 738

1 part white rum, 1 part coconut cream, 3 parts pineapple juice.

Mix into crushed ice, and hey presto, a pina colada.
WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much pineapple juice!

Mar 29, 2013 at 5:57 PM Post #43 of 738
bump
 bump again

bump it's been 1.3 minutes why doesn't anyone respond.

bump ( anyone?!?!!? )
wink_face.gif

BUMPAROONIES  hey what gives I know I am a noob and all but  I thought this place was for advice. It's been 2 minutes now and no responses I guess it was a mistake coming here.@##@@##$
bigsmile_face.gif

updated my last post  now. really need recommendations.

saw the compromise post also. I dunno  do they have synergy, I hear some  don't if anything in the foodchain is lacking.

sorry there's too many posts in here i didn't fully read the original one, too busy right now . LOL

bump again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back