The Pineapple Hate Club (TPHC)!
Mar 29, 2013 at 5:13 PM Post #22 of 738
Pineapples taste NOTHING like apples or pines or both together. Putting apples and parts of a pine in a blender doesn't result in something that tastes like a pineapple. WHAT UP WITH THAT?
mad.gif

Mar 29, 2013 at 5:15 PM Post #23 of 738
 did you give your pineapple a break-in period ?

This will allow it's entire flavourquency response curve to fill out with less piercing bitter notes.
 Most are picked green, cryoed ( a bonus really ) then ripened after the fact.

I betcha if you went and did a tour of the factory and tried their TOTL flagship tree ripened ones you might think twice, but then so would your wallet right.

please stop positng yummy dessert shots . I am avoiding sugar that doesn't help.

Mar 29, 2013 at 5:18 PM Post #25 of 738
Burn in sounds like a good idea for pineapple.....
very_evil_smiley.gif

Mar 29, 2013 at 5:28 PM Post #26 of 738
pineapple is delicious, fools
Maybe when you're drunk...

Pineapples taste NOTHING like apples or pines or both together. Putting apples and parts of a pine in a blender doesn't result in something that tastes like a pineapple. WHAT UP WITH THAT? :mad:
You're doing it wrong! You have to soak them first!

did you give your pineapple a break-in period ?

This will allow it's entire flavourquency response curve to fill out with less piercing bitter notes.
 Most are picked green, cryoed ( a bonus really ) then ripened after the fact.

I betcha if you went and did a tour of the factory and tried their TOTL flagship tree ripened ones you might think twice, but then so would your wallet right.

please stop positng yummy dessert shots . I am avoiding sugar that doesn't help.
Trust me, that was part of my counseling... I had expectations that the TOTL would be half decent, but, it sucked.

coconut tastes disgusting...
Remember the chart? Charts never lie.

Burn in sounds like a good idea for pineapple.....
very_evil_smiley.gif

Yeah, if you burn it to ashes it does taste a little better...

Mar 29, 2013 at 5:33 PM Post #27 of 738

You guys are way off. Pineapple juice is great with this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back