The PANASONIC RP-HTF600-S headphones. More fun than the HD650?
Feb 7, 2012 at 6:14 AM Post #2,041 of 2,849

Quote:

You wont know which one's the best if you don't try them. Not everyone has the same taste
so there's not a real way to say which might be the best for you. Just try them...

I cant try them as I said there is no retail stores here that sell them, so Im buying them from Amazon.co.uk... No way to listen to them first.

SO thats why Im asking.. Yes, indeed. Everyone has different ears, but all in all, you can tell if they are the best for that price..

Feb 7, 2012 at 7:23 AM Post #2,042 of 2,849

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuciferRising /img/forum/go_quote.gif

SO thats why Im asking.. Yes, indeed. Everyone has different ears, but all in all, you can tell if they are the best for that price..

Unfortunaly it doesn't quite work like that. We all have our own personal optimal taste in how it should sound like why it's hard to speak objectively what headphone would be the best as it really varies so much in taste. We can only make guesses for you but you gave a very lengthy description of what YOU were LOOKING FOR though why I thought the Superlux and Samson would fit the bill nicely. Ofc the description you gave might not even always be what you TRULY are looking for sound-wise as is often the case with newbies to headphone world, they might think they want a certain sound but it's not until they've tried a few headphones they start to truly know what kind of sound they are prefering. Trust me, it works like that. :p

Feb 7, 2012 at 7:58 AM Post #2,044 of 2,849

Quote:
Unfortunaly it doesn't quite work like that. We all have our own personal optimal taste in how it should sound like why it's hard to speak objectively what headphone would be the best as it really varies so much in taste. We can only make guesses for you but you gave a very lengthy description of what YOU were LOOKING FOR though why I thought the Superlux and Samson would fit the bill nicely. Ofc the description you gave might not even always be what you TRULY are looking for sound-wise as is often the case with newbies to headphone world, they might think they want a certain sound but it's not until they've tried a few headphones they start to truly know what kind of sound they are prefering. Trust me, it works like that. :p

I perfectly understand what your saying but I cant try them out. So subjectively, how do you answer my question :) nevermind it is your personal view on them. For this price range are they the best? :) And please, for 5th time, read my questions and requests and finally answer/respond them :p

Quote:
.... and how do they compare to Sennheiser HD280pro, AKG k240 (its brother) and all those highly hyped cheap cans. And what Do you think of Philips SHP8500? are they any good and how do they compare to these? (HD-668b)..

Feb 7, 2012 at 9:20 AM Post #2,045 of 2,849

Quote:
I perfectly understand what your saying but I cant try them out. So subjectively, how do you answer my question :) nevermind it is your personal view on them. For this price range are they the best? :) And please, for 5th time, read my questions and requests and finally answer/respond them :p

For the 5th time, you're asking questions nobody can answer for you.

You've been asking these questions around a few forums for over a month now and you've gotten a lot of good advice.

What you should realize by now is that every headphone has pluses and minuses, and you need to take the information that people have given you (and the information posted by others) about the headphones you're considering and make a decision.

At some point (about 3 weeks ago for you), you'll have all the info you're going to get without listening to them yourself and you just need to go and buy a pair.

So stop asking questions and make a decision.

Feb 7, 2012 at 9:23 AM Post #2,046 of 2,849

Quote:

yes, they are the best for you, buy them.
tongue_smile.gif

Feb 8, 2012 at 4:21 AM Post #2,049 of 2,849

Quote:
Unbelievable. I thought this forum is made for you guys (pro's) to answer people like me, who are not pro's obviously.

You will not hear from me anymore. Sorry if I disturbed you. peace.

ALRIGHT, firstly this is a forum. Both "pros" and casual users alike are members of this forum. It is your job to sieve out the poor biased recommendations with the objective, professional opinions. If you can't do that, well, WELCOME TO THE INTERNET.

Feb 8, 2012 at 11:06 AM Post #2,050 of 2,849
Looky what's here.
L3000.gif

First impressions. They're nice! After i read some of the opinions, i was worried they're gonna be all bass with no mids and highs. They're not! The voices are clearer than i expected which is fantastic. And the highs are present. Bass is there, discrete on some tracks, more pronounced on others (like Pitbull's Hotel Room Service). It doesn't feel yet subwoofer like, but might increase a bit after a couple days. Soundstage its nowhere near HD 598, i believe that's expected. I'm having fun with them so far. Built quality is decent, they fit nicely, and the stock pads are actually some of the best I had aside high end phones. I paid $60 on them, but i'm not sorry so far.

More later, now they're on my head, and will gona stay there a while.
dt880smile.png

Feb 8, 2012 at 2:05 PM Post #2,052 of 2,849
Anyone own the Meelectronics A151 or heard them and can compare some signatures? I think I need to go back to IEM's for isolation at work and would hate to lose what I consider a nice lush sound signature these present.

Feb 8, 2012 at 4:22 PM Post #2,053 of 2,849
kmeeee mine are still not here :frowning2:  4 some reason I don't get new post notifications anymore.
redface.gif

Feb 8, 2012 at 5:28 PM Post #2,054 of 2,849
Here is a couple of shots taken with the cellphone...I will bring out my dslr gear tomorrow maby..so better photos are to come :)

In the photos above, the Shure SRH-840 pads is fitted.

And the panasonic pads went on the ATH-m50..They actually are a bit thicker and give you more comfort then the stiff stock pads. I guess the O´l switcharoo turned out fine once again!

ATH-M50 with panasonic HTF600 pads..The panasonic pads does not come with any foam. il sort this out some day..I did a quick test and i liked the sound..A bit more treble but it might be harsh, time will tel if i keep em or not.

Feb 8, 2012 at 6:28 PM Post #2,055 of 2,849
Those Shure pads looks lovely on the HTF600! Seems like a very good fit (well slightly large but should be easy to put them on at least) and makes the headphones look expensier. How do you find the sound with them though, it uses a quite different foam or cloth that is more textured than the default HTF600 foam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back