No Denon hate yet?

Who can hate Denon?
wink.gif
(Oh no, I'm not biased *cough*)

Feb 1, 2008 at 5:49 PM Post #336 of 666
Quote:

Originally Posted by fordgtlover /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No Denon hate yet?

I love my Denon's! Ever since listening to them, It think the Super.fi 5's are overrated
eek.gif

Feb 1, 2008 at 6:44 PM Post #338 of 666
Quote:

Originally Posted by PenDragon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Who can hate Denon?
wink.gif

Neither am I
biggrin.gif

Feb 1, 2008 at 9:55 PM Post #341 of 666
Quote:

Originally Posted by redrich2000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
EP-630s. They are bin jobs IMO.

Kind of, but they’re still quite a big step up from normal earbuds IMO, so I’d recommend them to any headphone newbie.

Feb 2, 2008 at 8:46 AM Post #343 of 666
God, now that makes me feel bad about my modded 701's! There's a hell of a lot of detail in the highs still, which does give a feeling of brightness. This leads into one of those "are they just being revealing?" discussions.

I'd definitely have to say the E6i's are overrated. They sound tinny. The problem seems to be the earpieces. The longer the earpiece, the worse it sounds, which suggests to me moulded earpieces would do a better job. Despite that, they are just not enjoyable to listen to music with.

PX100's. Better than a poke in the eye with a stick, but not anywhere near the second coming for iPod users.

I will add the requisite Sennheiser bash. The 650's don't seem to become interesting until you add good components and even upgrade the cables. I'd love to hear a set on a proper rig though.

Feb 2, 2008 at 12:35 PM Post #345 of 666
Quote:

Originally Posted by PenDragon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Who can hate Denon?
wink.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by DKaz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I love my Denon's! Ever since listening to them, It think the Super.fi 5's are overrated
eek.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by silverrain /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Blasphemy!
eek.gif

LOL - thought Denon might have been missing out. Just about every other headphone was listed in this thread - somewhere.

For the record, I am a big fan of my Denons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back