The Official 64 Audio Thread | apex & tia Technologies
Jul 25, 2019 at 11:46 AM Post #7,216 of 23,684
Nice collection you are building up there! :D
Haha honestly the past few months have been a bit excessive... will be taking a break from purchasing to focus on reviewing for the next half an year or so!

Jul 25, 2019 at 11:59 AM Post #7,217 of 23,684
Haha honestly the past few months have been a bit excessive... will be taking a break from purchasing to focus on reviewing for the next half an year or so!
Well, you certainly have enough material to work with and I think it will never, at any point, feel like a chore to write them all. :D

Jul 25, 2019 at 12:24 PM Post #7,218 of 23,684
Question for those of you with U18ts... which apex module do you prefer and why? Just got my pair and I have m15 and m20 but don't know what they actually do.

Thx.

Jul 25, 2019 at 1:26 PM Post #7,219 of 23,684
Well, you certainly have enough material to work with and I think it will never, at any point, feel like a chore to write them all. :D
I really enjoy writing pairing reviews, combinations that work well together, in terms of genres, cables, source and IEMs, so I will be dropping these on here :)

Now I have another issue though - I will be receiving the U18t, the Noirte, the A18t and the M5 all at the same time.... WHICH DO I LISTEN TO FIRST AND FOR HOW LONG BEFORE I LISTEN TO THE NEXT PAIR MY HEAD WILL BLOW UP

Question for those of you with U18ts... which apex module do you prefer and why? Just got my pair and I have m15 and m20 but don't know what they actually do.

Thx.
M20 is warmer and with higher noise isolation. M15 is a larger soundstage and with a bit less bass. Same detail on both modules from what I've observed, treble and mids are also mostly unaffected - comes down to preference, I enjoy the intimacy of the M20 personally, but I also haven't played around with them enough to be really confident about my likings

Jul 25, 2019 at 1:32 PM Post #7,220 of 23,684
I really enjoy writing pairing reviews, combinations that work well together, in terms of genres, cables, source and IEMs, so I will be dropping these on here :)

Now I have another issue though - I will be receiving the U18t, the Noirte, the A18t and the M5 all at the same time.... WHICH DO I LISTEN TO FIRST AND FOR HOW LONG BEFORE I LISTEN TO THE NEXT PAIR MY HEAD WILL BLOW UP

M20 is warmer and with higher noise isolation. M15 is a larger soundstage and with a bit less bass. Same detail on both modules from what I've observed, treble and mids are also mostly unaffected - comes down to preference, I enjoy the intimacy of the M20 personally, but I also haven't played around with them enough to be really confident about my likings

Thanks for the reply. I have one more question: how does one tell which module is which?

Jul 25, 2019 at 2:08 PM Post #7,222 of 23,684
I really enjoy that as well, exploring synergy of the entire chain with the music. Lately I have not taken as much time for it as I would like though, but it is very enjoyable when you find something that just resonates with every note.
What I usually do if I have multiple new things in is to just listen briefly to everything and then go with whatever fits my mood best. It is harder with mediocre stuff, but with gear I enjoy it usually works out by itself. Get the right music with the right gear and I will happily indulge in the addiction. :wink:

Jul 25, 2019 at 2:14 PM Post #7,224 of 23,684
I really enjoy that as well, exploring synergy of the entire chain with the music. Lately I have not taken as much time for it as I would like though, but it is very enjoyable when you find something that just resonates with every note.

What I usually do if I have multiple new things in is to just listen briefly to everything and then go with whatever fits my mood best. It is harder with mediocre stuff, but with gear I enjoy it usually works out by itself. Get the right music with the right gear and I will happily indulge in the addiction. :wink:
I’ve had a very very long drought now, in repairs and waiting for the new stuff and all that - not really used to only have one IEM to listen to so I’ve gotten a bit sick of my Andromeda now haha

I will probably either do that or open one per day and spend that day with it, we’ll see what the mood is

Jul 25, 2019 at 2:30 PM Post #7,225 of 23,684

Thx.

Neither

I get the best results from the FIR XL atom modules the Gold one is a 17 right in between the M20 & M15

But try them both out and see if one works best for YOU

enjoy !

Jul 25, 2019 at 7:36 PM Post #7,227 of 23,684
Jul 25, 2019 at 7:45 PM Post #7,228 of 23,684
If I go to the menu of the new site on my iPhone and select my account, it goes to the following website where my email and password for 64 audio don’t work.

https://checkout.na3.netsuite.com/c.4952663/sca-dev-2018-2/checkout.ssp#login-register
I just checked and couldn’t login to my account. I had to create a new account with the same email address that i used for the old one. Well all my orders histories are gone. I think i will contact them to ask them about that.

Jul 25, 2019 at 8:08 PM Post #7,229 of 23,684
@64Audio Hey 64! I am trying to get in touch with y'all to get a CIEM order in and make sure you received impressions but haven't heard back in a few days! Wanted to make sure emails are going through with the new site? Don't mean to bug, but going out of town tomorrow and want to get things squared away before I head out! Thanks so Much!

Jul 25, 2019 at 10:44 PM Post #7,230 of 23,684
64FAQ.jpg

Ooftt... new 64Audio policy... closing the doors on remolding.

https://www.64audio.com/faq

Users who are viewing this thread

Back