The Official 64 Audio Thread | apex & tia Technologies
May 18, 2018 at 6:37 PM Post #4,336 of 23,544
D
Nice! By the way, I also just did a thing. You know I've been in love with my A12t. Unfortunately, I have to send them in for a small repair and...well...I decided that I didn't want to be without a pair of 64 Audio CIEMs. So I ended up getting the A18t. It's amazing. And having both that and the A12t is very complimentary.

damn that A18t has a sweet faceplate, what is that?

May 18, 2018 at 6:43 PM Post #4,339 of 23,544
May 18, 2018 at 7:02 PM Post #4,341 of 23,544
Yeah, 64 is 2 for 2 in terms of knocking the quality out of the park. And I uploaded/positioned the .jpgs of the artwork via their Designer page when I made my order.
What did they print it on?

May 18, 2018 at 7:05 PM Post #4,343 of 23,544

Not sure, I can't really tell what it's printed on. I didn't order faceplates, just custom artwork. I really wanted the artwork plus the logos (I'm vein and if I'm dropping that kind of loot I damn well want the model/company somewhere on it). Their Designer app doesn't allow simultaneous logo along with custom artwork, but when I e-mailed them about it, they said it was possible as long as I made a note on my order to include logos on top of my custom artwork.

May 18, 2018 at 7:05 PM Post #4,344 of 23,544
Also knife handle material is good for faceplate right?

Sorry man I don’t know, you should contact 64 that is a pretty specific question...but it would look awesome!

May 18, 2018 at 7:06 PM Post #4,346 of 23,544
Not sure, I can't really tell what it's printed on. I didn't order faceplates, just custom artwork. I really wanted the artwork plus the logos (I'm vein and if I'm dropping that kind of loot I damn well want the model/company somewhere on it). Their Designer app doesn't allow simultaneous logo along with custom artwork, but when I e-mailed them about it, they said it was possible as long as I made a note on my order to include logos on top of my custom artwork.

I totally would have done the same :wink:

May 19, 2018 at 12:51 AM Post #4,347 of 23,544
As of late I noticed my ears get fatigued quickly, even at low volumes when I listen to IEM for too long. I'm eyeing the 64audio adel (or whatever it is called now). People who have used it long enough does it really help?

This is my last hope in IEM, the pain is getting too much to risk damaging my ears.

May 19, 2018 at 1:20 AM Post #4,348 of 23,544
As of late I noticed my ears get fatigued quickly, even at low volumes when I listen to IEM for too long. I'm eyeing the 64audio adel (or whatever it is called now). People who have used it long enough does it really help?

This is my last hope in IEM, the pain is getting too much to risk damaging my ears.

I think it helps, quite a lot and especially for longer listening periods. But it's not a cure; at some point, no IEM is comfortable and you really need to deal with what's causing it (in my case, usually dehydration and/or lack of sleep or general fatigue).

May 19, 2018 at 2:15 AM Post #4,349 of 23,544

Some companies print their artwork on a white material (I can't remember what it's called, but it's quite common), but you can see the white underside of the material if you have a transparent/translucent shell. I think other companies use something that's called water-soluble paper. You can print artwork, writing, etc. on this paper and then "float" the artwork off the paper, so you don't have the white underside. My dad's A3's have his logo on them and it looks like they used water-soluble paper, because the artwork is obviously printed, yet it floats over the lacquered wood faceplate. And, there are tiny white spots around the edge of the logo because of how thin the lines are.

May 19, 2018 at 4:40 AM Post #4,350 of 23,544
the place I live in dont really have any high end IEM for audition.

can someone briefly explain if the fourte or U18t has the resolution and transparency comparable to that of a high end Magico or TAD stereo system ?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back