The Official 64 Audio Thread | apex & tia Technologies
Jun 22, 2019 at 9:33 PM Post #6,451 of 23,560
Every new post in this thread makes my... fingers want to type something, but I can't yet, so back to listening :wink:
C'mon mate!! Don't hold it for yourself. Share with the anxious crew.

Jun 22, 2019 at 11:20 PM Post #6,452 of 23,560
C'mon mate!! Don't hold it for yourself. Share with the anxious crew.

It's not my call, or the call of other reviewers who are in the same boat.

Now, curious to hear impressions from those who attended 1st day of CanJam SoCal today. Anybody?

Jun 23, 2019 at 12:07 AM Post #6,453 of 23,560
It's not my call, or the call of other reviewers who are in the same boat.

Now, curious to hear impressions from those who attended 1st day of CanJam SoCal today. Anybody?
Fair enough, I hope you guys enjoyed.

Jun 23, 2019 at 3:26 PM Post #6,455 of 23,560
Hey guys do you know if you can only transfer ownership of the a18t once and if not are there any other companies that will reshell them??? I’m a second owner and I want to sell
They do a reshell service and I doubt it’d be a problem

Jun 23, 2019 at 4:45 PM Post #6,460 of 23,560
...am I about to regret snagging a Fourte?
Even if the new IEM is a fourte I wouldn’t regret it, this isn’t like getting a smartphone just before a new one comes out. The current fourte sounds absolutely incredible no matter how you look at it, and that will always be so

Jun 23, 2019 at 4:47 PM Post #6,461 of 23,560
You're right... maybe a tia Duo then or a proper full on TOTL, like 5k starting price or whatever... A blend between the tia fourte and the A18, taking the best of both worlds?
Or they could improve the Forte and call it “take 2” after improving mids and coherency making it fill it’s already almost-4k shoes. Too much price-hype as it is.

:expressionless:

Last edited:
Jun 23, 2019 at 4:49 PM Post #6,462 of 23,560
Or they could improve the Forte and call it “take 2” after improving mids and coherency. Too much price-hype as it is

:expressionless:
I personally didn’t love the Fourte when I tried it, the 18 was way more my alley, because of its neutrality and lack of coloration

I do agree with you that the Fourte can be improved however, too many hybrids sound somewhat incoherent currently imo

Jun 23, 2019 at 7:23 PM Post #6,463 of 23,560
I personally didn’t love the Fourte when I tried it, the 18 was way more my alley, because of its neutrality and lack of coloration

I do agree with you that the Fourte can be improved however, too many hybrids sound somewhat incoherent currently imo
Have y’all heard the Trio? It’s pretty remarkable.

Jun 23, 2019 at 11:12 PM Post #6,465 of 23,560
Hey guys do you know if you can only transfer ownership of the a18t once and if not are there any other companies that will reshell them??? I’m a second owner and I want to sell
Hey don't take my word for it 100%. I'd check with 64 before having anyone commit :)

Hope this helps...
Post #6033

Gotta give it to 64Audio, they are selected few companies that offers re-shell support for their product line-ups and doing it well as far as my experience are with them. Commercial viability is oft cited excuse and a challenge for many companies. Don't ask me how 64Audio make it work but they did.

Hi, We test IEMs prior to reshelling. If we diagnose any issues, we would charge for the cost of the damaged driver in addition to the reshell fee. As for limiting the number of reshells for an IEM, we can reshell products multiple times. We don't have a set limit, it would just depend on the testing of the internal components and making sure the IEM continues to meet our quality standards.
[emphasis mine]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back