The Official 64 Audio Thread | apex & tia Technologies
Sep 22, 2018 at 12:08 AM Post #5,357 of 23,565
Between ares ii and Lionheart, which of the two adds better detail and don’t smoothen the sound too much ?. With the A18/u18 ?

The Ares II would do that moreso than the Lionheart. Though, I think the Eros II is better suited for the job.

Do I'll need a better cable than the stock cable of the A18t to made it sing with an ibasso DX200$ ???

Nah, aftermarket cables are great, but rarely ever necessary. The A18t works well enough with its stock cable IMO. Though, if you happen to have one of the balanced amp modules on the DX200, I'd recommend getting a cable with a balanced termination to take advantage of the module's superior sonic properties.

Sep 22, 2018 at 3:56 AM Post #5,358 of 23,565
The Ares II would do that moreso than the Lionheart. Though, I think the Eros II is better suited for the job.

Nah, aftermarket cables are great, but rarely ever necessary. The A18t works well enough with its stock cable IMO. Though, if you happen to have one of the balanced amp modules on the DX200, I'd recommend getting a cable with a balanced termination to take advantage of the module's superior sonic properties.
Thank you ..

Sep 22, 2018 at 10:01 AM Post #5,359 of 23,565
Just received my a12t last 2 days.
It’s my first ciem ,don’t know how to say fit perfect or not.

Change point compare with uiem is sweetspot. Ciem just waer its ,but uiem tuning again and again ,too hard to find sweetspot on my ear.

First impression the sound really surprise me on the detail and mid bass rumble. Can’t wait to hear after burn-in.

Thanks for reading me
Those look nice! I'm waiting for my N8. They should be at the assembly stage now. As of the 18th, the shells were being processed. I am anxious to try them out since these will be my first pair of CIEM. I took advantage of the free wooden faceplate upgrade. I went with the clear shell and wire as well.

Sep 23, 2018 at 1:45 PM Post #5,360 of 23,565
For anyone interested I'm selling my 64Audio U8 iems. They're in great condition and come with both the standard modules and MAMs. I recently bought some ciems, so these have not been seeing any use.

Photos on the link below. Feel free to PM me any questions :smile_phones:
https://www.head-fi.org/threads/64audio-u8-iems-w-mams.889016/

Sep 24, 2018 at 3:03 AM Post #5,361 of 23,565
Those look nice! I'm waiting for my N8. They should be at the assembly stage now. As of the 18th, the shells were being processed. I am anxious to try them out since these will be my first pair of CIEM. I took advantage of the free wooden faceplate upgrade. I went with the clear shell and wire as well.
Waiting to see your n8t ,the combination look like really good one.
The bass of n8t is really fantastic!

Sep 26, 2018 at 12:53 AM Post #5,363 of 23,565
I’m so excited! My A12t’s just started production so I still have a good 4-5 weeks before they arrive. But nevertheless i’m definately counting down the days
I just got an update on my N8. The wood faceplates have been applied. Graphics is next so it is moving along very nicely and I think ahead of schedule. Thumbs up to the crew at 64 Audio for the detailed updates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back