The Official 64 Audio Thread | apex & tia Technologies
Nov 8, 2022 at 2:36 PM Post #21,316 of 23,720
I don’t think there will be a Black Friday on this kind of product 😅

Nov 8, 2022 at 3:16 PM Post #21,317 of 23,720
I see a new Fourte, is this an actual difference? I find all the fourte I tried to sound overly bright and very genre specific. I never shared my opinion but I always thought they sounded like a fun DIY project with serious potential.

I really hope this is not the same monitor wrapped in a new shell.

Nov 8, 2022 at 3:34 PM Post #21,318 of 23,720
Purely out of curiosity, how soon do you think the Fourte Blanc will be completely sold out?
Given the pace of up/sidegrades and flips on Head-Fi, a used pair will be in the classifieds before they’re sold out.

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2022 at 3:38 PM Post #21,319 of 23,720
I see a new Fourte, is this an actual difference? I find all the fourte I tried to sound overly bright and very genre specific. I never shared my opinion but I always thought they sounded like a fun DIY project with serious potential.

Both Noir and Blanc are reinterpretations of Fourté. They both have slightly more low-frequency amplitude so they sound a bit warmer. Blanc takes things a step further with the improvements in the DD low-pass filter, upgraded internal wiring and its exclusive new cable.

We stand by the sound of Fourté, of course, but understand the subjectivity of sound preference. The difference in sound between Blanc, Noir and the original Fourté are definitely audible (repeatably obvious to a variety of listeners) and easily measurable. We'd encourage you to try to demo the product if you're near any of our dealers. You might enjoy the sound of Blanc

64 Audio Stay updated on 64 Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/64audio https://twitter.com/64audio https://instagram.com/64audio https://www.64audio.com/ info@64audio.com
Nov 8, 2022 at 3:59 PM Post #21,321 of 23,720

The Blanc is very similar in tonality to the new Utopia 2022. Never overly bright like the old Utopia you can raise the volume very high and it never sound harsh.
The soundstage btw is outstanding class above Utopia 2022 in width and the perfect centric image of vocals not too forward and not too far away, perfect. Wished the Nutopia had this soundstage!
In details Blanc is a hair in front of Nutopia, yeah unbelievable! Dynamic impact of Blanc is top notch. The Master Nutopia is a little better really only a little more dynamic impact. But double bass attacks are sharper on Blanc it is so fast! Which is faster Nutopia or Blanc? Really I cannot tell a winner yet they are both a class of its own here.
The bass is so amazing something I never heared on an IEM. Powerful yet so much detail and with more then enough impact for Metal!
Yes LX has more but I ever missed the details and it thickness to the mids no thanks. With Blanc it is a coheration with mids and highs to a perfect image.
VE Elysium has also great bass with a lot details but Blanc has a lot more quantity and also better quality.

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2022 at 4:28 PM Post #21,322 of 23,720
Last edited:
Nov 8, 2022 at 4:55 PM Post #21,323 of 23,720
Congrats !

Nov 8, 2022 at 6:30 PM Post #21,325 of 23,720

Attachments

• 577D2FD8-72AC-4DB4-9430-52A64D793F85.jpeg
    577D2FD8-72AC-4DB4-9430-52A64D793F85.jpeg
    709 KB · Views: 0
Nov 8, 2022 at 10:07 PM Post #21,328 of 23,720
Nov 9, 2022 at 8:08 AM Post #21,330 of 23,720
Gosh theres so much mystery going on with the blanc! I recently bought a pair of fourtes and like some, i had trouble finding what was so amazing about them (through some trial and error i found that my tips have been sliding too deep in the nozzle but remedied it by cutting the stems off some random eartip i had lying around (as accurately as i could). Also had to slap a thor 2 because lets be frank, legacy 64a stock cable was never good ergonomic wise and to also tame the treble (but orgered some of effect audios new cables because local distributor didnt have leo in stock). Now out of nowhere blanc released!! Im so bummed and interested at the same time especially since fourte has jumped to being my favorite iems in my stable!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back