The New iRiver/Astell & Kern AK100: A High-End DAP
May 29, 2013 at 1:55 PM Post #5,432 of 9,165
Quote:
or he can just type in and searched in google
http://www.aloaudio.com/ak100
THAT is the first link and it have the answer he want even from the google preview text

??? On this link ALO says 2x32gb, and it actually does 2x64gb.
Don't be so grumpy just cause everybody doesn't know everything you do.

May 29, 2013 at 2:00 PM Post #5,433 of 9,165
http://puu.sh/33P9h.png, this is the google preview text, there is also 3 links to this thread right after google search . I am just saying he should search first on google before just posting on the thread ,especially for easily searchable questions like this one

May 29, 2013 at 2:09 PM Post #5,434 of 9,165
Quote:
chaps, sorry for impolite question but are we listening to OI, Ohm or music?
tongue.gif

Well, what our very own special ears hear things of an harmony of many elements. We listen to music, but how it is reproduced into our ears is a long process including OI, ohm and many many other things 
happy_face1.gif
 So everything caunts and everything has a big or small effect on it.

Just to give you an example, I didn't know closed back headphones sound changes depending on the construction material like, plastic, wood, metal etc. I learned that here and experienced while demoing some cans. 

May 29, 2013 at 2:17 PM Post #5,435 of 9,165
Agree on this, it was just a friendly leg pulling :)

Yes, helmets in that are closer to loudspeakers i guess where many smaller and bigger things matter a lot.

May 29, 2013 at 2:43 PM Post #5,436 of 9,165
Quote:
http://puu.sh/33P9h.png, this is the google preview text, there is also 3 links to this thread right after google search . I am just saying he should search first on google before just posting on the thread ,especially for easily searchable questions like this one

+1

May 29, 2013 at 5:18 PM Post #5,437 of 9,165
Quote:
Quote:

+1

You guys don't like noobs much do you? 
rolleyes.gif

May 29, 2013 at 5:59 PM Post #5,438 of 9,165
I'm usually the first to want people to check before asking silly questions, but to be fair in this case I think it is a fair question to ask. The official specs state 32gig compliance, however 64gig works fine. If I was new to this device, I would be curious and this is the first place I would ask. It's also a bit of a long thread to read from the top :)

May 29, 2013 at 6:07 PM Post #5,439 of 9,165
May 29, 2013 at 8:14 PM Post #5,440 of 9,165
So I've read all the posts since the Russian FW was discovered but I haven't seen anyone who has the RWAK100 comment on sound quality with the new FW.  

Can anyone with the modded AK100 describe their impressions of the sound quality with this new firmware?

May 29, 2013 at 8:27 PM Post #5,441 of 9,165
Quote:
So I've read all the posts since the Russian FW was discovered but I haven't seen anyone who has the RWAK100 comment on sound quality with the new FW.  

Can anyone with the modded AK100 describe their impressions of the sound quality with this new firmware?

no difference for me on my RWAK....however, i recall some members of the 'golden ears gang' claiming otherwise...
wink.gif

May 29, 2013 at 8:45 PM Post #5,442 of 9,165
Never thought we would see eye to eye one day but....+1
how could you possibly defend iRiver's corporate behavior....?....they got caught, it is despicable, they deserve every bit of criticism and IMO they should be run off the board....this moon guy is just some marketing stiff...

this place get more deluded with every passing day...

:blink:

May 29, 2013 at 9:24 PM Post #5,445 of 9,165
I have been enjoying the Russian patch for the last 4 days or so. Everything was good and stable, until this morning when I plugged in my ak to a pc and found that all the songs in my internl memory had been wiped clean: First, my pc had trouble reading my sd card so I do a library scan and tried again. This time my sd crad was read but all my music in the internal memory were gone. I then tried going back to the official 1.33 and I still couldn't get my music back. Anyone had similar experience?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back