The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz)
Nov 16, 2014 at 1:37 AM Post #3,781 of 4,956
you missed the point. I don't deny that there isnt a problem. but complaining over and over for many pages doesn't seem very productive does it? that's how I feel. I had a defective havi pro 1. I didn't go into the thread and constantly whine about it lol

Nov 16, 2014 at 1:40 AM Post #3,782 of 4,956
you missed the point. I don't deny that there isnt a problem. but complaining over and over for many pages doesn't seem very productive does it? that's how I feel. I had a defective havi pro 1. I didn't go into the thread and constantly whine about it lol

I was wondering why the Havi thread closed. 
wink_face.gif

Nov 16, 2014 at 2:09 AM Post #3,784 of 4,956
Hey @Dinerenblanc: I'm a self-identifying VSD3(S) "whiner" and get why @RedJohn456 is frustrated. In my defense, I'm only trying to help steer people's purchases towards what I think is the wisest decision.

Whine on, buddy. haha I also own a pair of VSD3S, but haven't had any issues with them . . . yet. Admittedly, I don't really use them much either, so I'm my comments aren't the best to use as a reference. 

Nov 16, 2014 at 2:25 AM Post #3,786 of 4,956
My biggest whine is that I don't use them much, either, but have encountered issues. Trying to sort it out with overseas shipping costs, associated lost time, etc. has been a learning experience for me!

EDIT: See, there I go again :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

When there's an issue with Chinese headphones, getting a replacement can prove to be a nightmarish endeavor. I don't know how LMUE handles their replacement process, but I had to get a replacement for my pair of Brainwavz R3s that arrived defective from mp4nation, and it was surprisingly hassle free. They simply had me destroy my headphones and send a photo of proof. Afterwards, they sent a 2-Day package from Hong Kong. 
etysmile.gif
 In total, it only took 4 days to get my replacements. That's surprisingly good service for a company that's run overseas. 

Nov 16, 2014 at 3:00 AM Post #3,787 of 4,956
  When there's an issue with Chinese headphones, getting a replacement can prove to be a nightmarish endeavor. I don't know how LMUE handles their replacement process, but I had to get a replacement for my pair of Brainwavz R3s that arrived defective from mp4nation, and it was surprisingly hassle free. They simply had me destroy my headphones and send a photo of proof. Afterwards, they sent a 2-Day package from Hong Kong. 
etysmile.gif
 In total, it only took 4 days to get my replacements. That's surprisingly good service for a company that's run overseas. 

The photo thing is pretty cool, and they have a 30 day return policy as well. I might buy from them in the future :)

Nov 16, 2014 at 3:03 AM Post #3,788 of 4,956
The photo thing is pretty cool, and they have a 30 day return policy as well. I might buy from them in the future :)

Yeah, their customer service is quite good. Quite frankly, it was the best experience I've had with an international dealer, which is more than I could say when you have western dealers like RHA, who can't even be bothered to respond to my inquiry until they saw me post on these forums, and even then they don't seem too worried about addressing my initial issue.

Nov 16, 2014 at 7:46 AM Post #3,789 of 4,956
When there's an issue with Chinese headphones, getting a replacement can prove to be a nightmarish endeavor. I don't know how LMUE handles their replacement process, but I had to get a replacement for my pair of Brainwavz R3s that arrived defective from mp4nation, and it was surprisingly hassle free. They simply had me destroy my headphones and send a photo of proof. Afterwards, they sent a 2-Day package from Hong Kong. :etysmile:  In total, it only took 4 days to get my replacements. That's surprisingly good service for a company that's run overseas. 

Surprised they didn't process it through Amazon like a local return/exchange. Mp4nation has amazon store with a stock fulfilled by Amazon. But gotta tell you, the destroying and picture proof stuff sounds way cooler! :wink:

Btw, a bit off topic. You have SE846 which supposed to be the end game iem, so what makes you crave to look for other budget and mid-fi iems? Really curious cause I always wanted to audition 846 to find out what the whole fuss is about :wink: And in my mind, it would have been an end game iem.

Nov 16, 2014 at 7:52 AM Post #3,790 of 4,956
Surprised they didn't process it through Amazon like a local return/exchange. Mp4nation has amazon store with a stock fulfilled by Amazon. But gotta tell you, the destroying and picture proof stuff sounds way cooler!
wink.gif

Btw, a bit off topic. You have SE846 which supposed to be the end game iem, so what makes you crave to look for other budget and mid-fi iems? Really curious cause I always wanted to audition 846 to find out what the whole fuss is about
wink.gif
And in my mind, it would have been an end game iem.

The SE846 is my end game IEM. I love it to death, but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate other IEMs. I'm also a collector of sorts, so it's not just about finding the best IEM out there. I just like having more toys to play with. Besides, it's nice to have other options when the weather is not friendly. 

Nov 16, 2014 at 8:19 AM Post #3,791 of 4,956
  The SE846 is my end game IEM. I love it to death, but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate other IEMs. I'm also a collector of sorts, so it's not just about finding the best IEM out there. I just like having more toys to play with. Besides, it's nice to have other options when the weather is not friendly. 

And also will be great to hear if you ever going to find something budget (<$300, A83 comes to mind) that comes relatively close to 846 ($1k) performance
wink.gif

Nov 16, 2014 at 8:27 AM Post #3,792 of 4,956

And also will be great to hear if you ever going to find something budget (<$300) that comes relatively close to 846 ($1k) performance
wink.gif

So far, I haven't. haha I enjoy listening to my other IEMs, but the difference is quite apparent when you switch from any of them to the SE846. The mids on the SE425 is remotely similar to the SE846, but that's to be expected given the Shure's mid-centric reputation. I'm hoping I'll find a good deal on a pair IEMs in the $300 range during Black Friday, so we'll see about finding something comparable. The most astounding feat of the 846 is its bass performance, something that'll be very hard to imitate with conventional drivers.

Nov 16, 2014 at 8:36 AM Post #3,793 of 4,956
  So far, I haven't. haha I enjoy listening to my other IEMs, but the difference is quite apparent when you switch from any of them to the SE846. The mids on the SE425 is remotely similar to the SE846, but that's to be expected given the Shure's mid-centric reputation. I'm hoping I'll find a good deal on a pair IEMs in the $300 range during Black Friday, so we'll see about finding something comparable. The most astounding feat of the 846 is its bass performance, something that'll be very hard to imitate with conventional drivers.

U are advised to send ur cheaper gear to me for extra karma points.
Believe me god will be happy
biggrin.gif

Nov 16, 2014 at 1:07 PM Post #3,795 of 4,956
etysmile.gif

I remember Xears used to do this for replacements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back