The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz)
Nov 14, 2014 at 4:06 PM Post #3,769 of 4,956
Listening to Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon now :etysmile:

Nov 15, 2014 at 10:44 AM Post #3,770 of 4,956
I'm still a little skeptical about the "final version" of this IEM and the detachable vs non detachable cable version.

The online shop from my country, started selling them this week, of course they are final version, and they are all detachable ones. According to them there are no more changes on VSD3&S, so there is nothing like a non-detachable version.

I'm gonna wait a little and see, before I buy them, but I'm more inclined to trust them.

Nov 15, 2014 at 10:53 AM Post #3,771 of 4,956
  I'm still a little skeptical about the "final version" of this IEM and the detachable vs non detachable cable version.

The online shop from my country, started selling them this week, of course they are final version, and they are all detachable ones. According to them there are no more changes on VSD3&S, so there is nothing like a non-detachable version.

I'm gonna wait a little and see, before I buy them, but I'm more inclined to trust them.

PenonAudio has the VSD3S with no detachable cables.
http://penonaudio.com/VSONIC-VSD3S?search=vsd3s

The option is "Black (Silver Cable) (+$4.00)".

Nov 15, 2014 at 12:22 PM Post #3,773 of 4,956
Wld be nice if someone post a picture of 3/3S permanent cable version....as the picture by penon looks like the same mmcx cable is kinda "super glued" to the ear-pieces (silver cable ver)......

Nov 15, 2014 at 12:52 PM Post #3,774 of 4,956
Wld be nice if someone post a picture of 3/3S permanent cable version....as the picture by penon looks like the same mmcx cable is kinda "super glued" to the ear-pieces (silver cable ver)......

I didn't notice it at first, but a few people pointed out that there is no gold connector. You sort of just see the cable going into the ear piece.

Nov 15, 2014 at 4:20 PM Post #3,777 of 4,956
Yeah...

But I think this is true for everybody. If you don't move, the sound doesn't cut off...

Actually, I need to test this further because I remember moving the wire next to the cable connector and the sound got cut on and off...But it's probably because it was moving the connector...

I think that with some time of use, the earpiece connector get loose inside and the problem starts...

Nov 15, 2014 at 6:34 PM Post #3,778 of 4,956
I get that having bum units can be frustrating but the same 2 or 3 people complaining over and over for the last few pages is basically making this thread useless in my eyes as anyone reading it will assume that all VSD3/S are qc nightmare. Just wanted to say that contact your retailer if you haven't already and see how they can additionally compensate you for your troubles. Put the angst to good use guys :p

In other news, anyone have any news on the VSD5? LMUE keeps saying not yet lol

Nov 16, 2014 at 1:30 AM Post #3,780 of 4,956
  I get that having bum units can be frustrating but the same 2 or 3 people complaining over and over for the last few pages is basically making this thread useless in my eyes as anyone reading it will assume that all VSD3/S are qc nightmare. Just wanted to say that contact your retailer if you haven't already and see how they can additionally compensate you for your troubles. Put the angst to good use guys :p

In other news, anyone have any news on the VSD5? LMUE keeps saying not yet lol

It's hardly useless when its letting people know that you may experience issues with the detachable cable. Just because it isn't good news doesn't make it useless. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back