The New HIBY R3 II is here. 4.4MM Jack; Improved Sound and Bluetooth.
Jun 16, 2018 at 2:16 PM Post #2,387 of 6,859
@abitdeef , @FridgeMagnet , @reeza you guys should try some of the ciders that are starting to come onto the market at the moment, it seems everyone is getting into production with almost any fruit from kiwi to blackberry being used! From Old Mout (New Zealand) to Kopperberg (Sweden) to our English varieties.
Still no sign of my grey r3 being shipped though :frowning2: , still, it’s my birthday today and I’ve got a few bottles of the amber nectar to see me through! :wink:

Happy Birthday enjoy a few of these:beer::beer::beer::right_facing_fist:

Thx, yes you’re right cider has also re-emerge here the past few years.
One of my go to drinks esp in the summer years ago but for some reason stopped drinking them longvtime ago.
Will see what’s in store next time I go for a fill up!

:point_right:Same boat here nothing in the air waves as of yet, grey #12** no case no R3 note yet...

Jun 16, 2018 at 2:18 PM Post #2,388 of 6,859
I can't speak for the others, but I ordered black R3 with leather case, number 16XX and my R3 will be dispatched from the local DHL centre after the weekend. Probably getting it by Tuesday. No VAT issues as SG imposes charges for declared value above/equal 400SGD.
Your neighbour here in JB Malaysia, #1858 , black, no leather case. Yet to receive any notification or the r3. :frowning2:

Jun 16, 2018 at 2:21 PM Post #2,389 of 6,859
Thanks for your patience.

1. All black units have been shipped out.
2. All gray units up to #736 have been shipped out.
3. The rest 382 gray units will be shipped out next week.
4. Track no will provide on next Tuesday (after Chinese dragon boat festival)

(*except 34 units which haven’t got the deliver address from backers)
Black unit, no case. Yet to receive r3 or notification. Malaysia.

Jun 16, 2018 at 2:23 PM Post #2,390 of 6,859
anyone run their Audioquest Night Owls with the R3?
Wondering if this will drive them

Backer 124, just got the shipping notice!
But it will take some time to reach me beause I have it sent to a friend first and he’ll bring it to me within the next weeks.

The NightOwls are my top headphones, driven by the Chord Mojo.
I’ll likely try them witth the R3 but I am not really planning on using them without the Mojo in between :)

Jun 16, 2018 at 2:54 PM Post #2,392 of 6,859
Thanks for your patience.

1. All black units have been shipped out.
2. All gray units up to #736 have been shipped out.
3. The rest 382 gray units will be shipped out next week.
4. Track no will provide on next Tuesday (after Chinese dragon boat festival)

(*except 34 units which haven’t got the deliver address from backers)

#576 grey and no shipping info yet. Checked the junk mail folder nothing there as well. Are you sure if my unit is on the way?

Jun 16, 2018 at 3:25 PM Post #2,394 of 6,859
Jun 16, 2018 at 5:07 PM Post #2,395 of 6,859
Backer 124, just got the shipping notice!
But it will take some time to reach me beause I have it sent to a friend first and he’ll bring it to me within the next weeks.

The NightOwls are my top headphones, driven by the Chord Mojo.
I’ll likely try them witth the R3 but I am not really planning on using them without the Mojo in between :)

The Night Hawks will be 1 of the 5 pair of headphones I’ll be using with my R3 & I’m expecting it to drive them all to equally pleasureable listening levels for all my varied music tastes, so I’m not too concerned.

If the R3 is kats meow then I’ll look forward to the R1 Pro or R9 or whatever their next big improvement in mobile DAP’s that they bring out for my daily out & about coffee reading music sessions!

Mid #12xx’s, grey, no cable, no case, no notification...

No sweat, will stock up on more fab craft beer for this weekend...:point_right::beer::beer::beer::beerchug:

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2018 at 10:14 PM Post #2,399 of 6,859
#481 got tracking number DHL

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back