The New HIBY R3 II is here. 4.4MM Jack; Improved Sound and Bluetooth.
Jun 10, 2018 at 4:15 AM Post #2,094 of 6,859
No, they said they don't accept that. Also they don't answer those that said something like "just keep the case".
I messaged them on fb just after the update about the same, and they never answered.

i really hope (end of June) is just estimate when the leather cases ready and not actual date, hopefully sooner than that..im just afraid it gets delayed again to July :frowning2:

Jun 10, 2018 at 4:27 AM Post #2,095 of 6,859
i really hope (end of June) is just estimate when the leather cases ready and not actual date, hopefully sooner than that..im just afraid it gets delayed again to July :frowning2:

Well, they have no date, just saying they are "pushing" the supplier. So what if the upgraded cases also are messed up, another month?

Looks like they are shipping frm Malaysia, so I looked up price for 40g international registered. 2.05usd + the packaging.

Jun 10, 2018 at 5:19 AM Post #2,097 of 6,859
They should have send the units without the case and send the cases later when they are ready. If Hiby was a US company, the law would not let them to act like this.

Jun 10, 2018 at 5:29 AM Post #2,098 of 6,859
They should have send the units without the case and send the cases later when they are ready. If Hiby was a US company, the law would not let them to act like this.
Ah I doubt that is in any law. Anyway somebody would have to summon them to enforce the law if it was there.

Jun 10, 2018 at 5:31 AM Post #2,099 of 6,859

Everyone said that on kickstarter, someone even said that they did not need the case they paid for. Everyone knows how cheap shipping is from that part, even cheaper if you send like 500-1000 items in bulk. So a 15$ case would be 13-13.8$ to them.

Hard not to believe something else is going on.

Also watched that video posted here regarding ldac. The shanling m0 had it at start, now just upgraded to receiver mode also.

Hey hiby, you said sony said you could not advertise it, But the kickstarters are sold, so what about an update?

Jun 10, 2018 at 6:07 AM Post #2,100 of 6,859
Having had a wonderful experience with the R6, I am happy to cut Hiby plenty of slack. The only thing I am slightly miffed about is seeing reports of backers in the 800s receiving shipping notices (is this confirmed?) when backer 12x here (no case) has seen nada.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back