The New AEON 2: It's The End Of MrSpeakers
Nov 24, 2021 at 10:05 AM Post #1,891 of 2,052
Hi MartyMcfly3004,

I have the exact Same problem as you. My left cup always sound a little softer but slightly. And when I put the volume of my chord mojo really loud then I hear a crackling and pouf the sound is back perfectly the same left and right.
Did you find a solution?
I would contact DCA. They can evaluate the issue and will fix it if it’s the driver.

Nov 24, 2021 at 7:31 PM Post #1,892 of 2,052
Hi MartyMcfly3004,

I have the exact Same problem as you. My left cup always sound a little softer but slightly. And when I put the volume of my chord mojo really loud then I hear a crackling and pouf the sound is back perfectly the same left and right.
Did you find a solution?
i had a similar issue on my A2O from May 2020.. i reached put to dca and they immediately provided RMA number for me to start the repairs process.. my A2O is currently in their hands now so i will post an update when i hear from DCA on the issue

Nov 25, 2021 at 1:51 PM Post #1,894 of 2,052
Hi MartyMcfly3004,

Did you find a solution?
No. I sent it back for repair as well. It’s currently with the authorised seller as I’m in the UK and they said they are going to take a look at it to get it repaired. If I’m completely honest I’m not exactly missing them… maybe I will change my mind if I hear them working properly. Good luck with your repair.

Nov 29, 2021 at 11:12 AM Post #1,895 of 2,052
i had a similar issue on my A2O from May 2020.. i reached put to dca and they immediately provided RMA number for me to start the repairs process.. my A2O is currently in their hands now so i will post an update when i hear from DCA on the issue
You heard anything yet?

Mine are at Electromod now in the UK being tested so I’m hoping to have them back in a couple of weeks.

Nov 29, 2021 at 8:04 PM Post #1,896 of 2,052
You heard anything yet?

Mine are at Electromod now in the UK being tested so I’m hoping to have them back in a couple of weeks.
not yet, it was thanksgiving in usa last week so i am expecting perhaps an update this week

Dec 22, 2021 at 12:35 AM Post #1,898 of 2,052
They sent me a new set and wow, my old set were definitely broken.

I’m pretty sure my old set had issues since I first got them as they never sounded this nice.
my repaired A2O arrived today, they mentioned that the imbalance was repaired and it feels like newer (firmer) pads were installed.. will see if the occasional imbalance issue ever comes back again

mine doesn’t seem to sound any different than before so my issue may have just been imbalance

Dec 22, 2021 at 12:39 AM Post #1,899 of 2,052
my repaired A2O arrived today, they mentioned that the imbalance was repaired and it feels like newer (firmer) pads were installed.. will see if the occasional imbalance issue ever comes back again

mine doesn’t seem to sound any different than before so my issue may have just been imbalance
Think mine was just imbalance too but it had a big impact on the staging and was fairly constant.
Glad you got yours fixed. Sounds like maybe they put new cups on it?

Dec 22, 2021 at 9:48 AM Post #1,900 of 2,052

I just received a new pair of Noires also, and it does feel like the pads are a bit stiffer. Can’t remember if that’s how new feels, or if they are really different. I guess time will tell.

Dec 22, 2021 at 10:07 AM Post #1,901 of 2,052

Mine or on his way back to me. They fixed the imbalance issue so I hope everything is back ok now. I rescue myself now with my B&O h6 2nd edition but it's not the same class as my Aeon 2. But it's better then nothing.

Dec 22, 2021 at 4:07 PM Post #1,902 of 2,052
Think mine was just imbalance too but it had a big impact on the staging and was fairly constant.
Glad you got yours fixed. Sounds like maybe they put new cups on it?
i can’t tell if the cups were replaced as i can’t visually tell if these are new or original.. but the pads definitely feel firmer than they were before the repairs as i’ve had these for about 1.5years

Jan 3, 2022 at 9:20 AM Post #1,905 of 2,052
Just recently picked up a pair or Noire’s over the holiday’s from an authorized online retailer. They sounded “ very concerning “ out of box 🥺 Roughly 40 hours and 5 days later of playback via my MojoPoly, they seem to have sorted themselves out. Anyone have a similar experience? My only guess is burn in. Again, any thoughts on this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back