The most EPIC prank I've ever done. (video)
Feb 14, 2009 at 1:26 AM Post #62 of 71
Whatever guys. I just find it lame I do something out of the ordinary, get it on film, and most of you bitch that it wasn't good enough, while you do NOTHING. What do you post? "Oh what kind of jelly do you put on your toast" or "how much shampoo do you use per day".

Christ. Lighten the hell up and realize that tricking one of your friends so well that he didn't even realize his room was gone is FUNNY. Letting him crash through a wall that was NOT reinforced because we didn't want to hurt him is also entertaining. It was a good welcome home present and a great prank.

Feb 14, 2009 at 1:27 AM Post #63 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by walkingman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Trying to picture the prank from their point of view I can see that it is funny, to a certain extent. Somewhat. Well maybe...

But it is hardly epic.

You don't consider spending two days to change the layout of your house just to trick someone, epic? What do you exactly consider epic? Killing his parents and feeding them to him in a chili contest?
confused_face.gif

Feb 14, 2009 at 2:02 AM Post #64 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Somebody better call the wahhhhhhhmbulance.

seriously. cash, **** please. what do you want us to do, praise you for doing something that was only mildly humorous? stop crying like a little bitch

Feb 14, 2009 at 2:28 AM Post #67 of 71
Here comes the lock ...lol
popcorn.gif

Feb 14, 2009 at 2:44 AM Post #68 of 71
Wow. I didn't realize all it took was enthusiasm about something someone created to bring out all the raging ******* e-thugs in this forum. I learned my lesson, I won't be posting anything that I've contributed to here again.

Feb 14, 2009 at 2:54 AM Post #70 of 71
I really like the prank concept.

Video execution could have been better, but still a nice one!

Feb 14, 2009 at 3:04 AM Post #71 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by cash68 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow. I didn't realize all it took was enthusiasm about something someone created to bring out all the raging ******* e-thugs in this forum. I learned my lesson, I won't be posting anything that I've contributed to here again.

So, you're banning yourself from Head-Fi?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back