The most EPIC prank I've ever done. (video)
Feb 13, 2009 at 7:00 AM Post #46 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by cash68 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Drywalling over someone's room IS bombdiggity. You just didn't get the memo because you weren't on the people who do cool pranks list, you were on the lame pranks list.

Well, no, not really. To me it seems like a horrible waste of time and is sort of anti-epic. You took all that time to put up the sheetrock, tape, mud, presumably sand, and then paint (none of which are that difficult), and he ran through the wall in approximately 5 seconds. It just seems like a waste of time and effort for the pay-off. Like I said anti-epic. If you're going through all that trouble, you might as well put a frame and stud behind the drywall so that way when he runs into the wall, he bounces off and everyone laughs at him.

I'm not sure if the shaving cream/baby powder would have been anymore epic but it sure would have been a hell of a lot funnier.

Feb 13, 2009 at 11:54 AM Post #47 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by demoNMaCHiN3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
this thread does not deliver :/

LOL!! Yes we should drywall this thread closed using studs on 6" centers and double 1/2" sheets of wallboard.

I do have to admit though, when the fellow crashed through the wall and hit his neck on the stud..that was kinda funny..lol

Feb 13, 2009 at 7:30 PM Post #48 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMarchingMule /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ah, now there's the attitude that crashed the last "Macintosh vs. Windows" thread.
wink.gif

...and every other thread he posts in.

Feb 13, 2009 at 7:53 PM Post #49 of 71
Quote:

What's funny is that almost everyone in that video is brilliant in their own ways, and we have a lot of professional experience...

Now, that's funny! Almost everyone in that video has been shaving for less than a year.

Feb 13, 2009 at 8:00 PM Post #50 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Now, that's funny! Almost everyone in that video has been shaving for less than a year.

No...Now THAT'S funny!! LMAO!! ^^^

Feb 13, 2009 at 9:18 PM Post #52 of 71
fail_thread.jpg

Decent prank, but a bit of a let down after reading the EPIC thread title. I dunno, maybe the excitement of drywall just doesn't translate well onto video. I would suggest that your next prank should involve moving parts, but then you would probably just post the results here again.
tongue.gif

Feb 13, 2009 at 11:24 PM Post #53 of 71
Sorry. The door "prank" is not epic. It's just pointless destruction. You would have achieved the same outcome by cutting up his mail with scissors and kicking in the door.

The epic part seems to be that someone got to use a circular saw.

I thought the drywall one was clever and funny. Still not epic.

Feb 13, 2009 at 11:47 PM Post #54 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Uh, no? Everyone in that video is 22 or up. I'm 28. Some of them are 24. This is a dumb comment.

Feb 13, 2009 at 11:48 PM Post #55 of 71
Okay, you know what? **** YOU GUYS.

Seriously. It was funny, it was funny because we took the time to completely over do something. If you don't find the idea of drywalling a hallway shut so well that strangers can't even tell where it was funny, seriously, GO **** YOURSELF, or post a better prank.

****ing ********.

Feb 14, 2009 at 12:33 AM Post #58 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by Baines93 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

People are a bit tight to you here I must say. I can only imagine how slaughtered you would get on most other forums.

Matt

Actually he got banned from every single other forum he is on. Google his name. It absolutely boggles the mind that he hasn't gotten banned here yet. I think he's pleasuring a certain admin, to be honest.

Now watch, I'll get banned for saying that and he won't even get warned for calling everyone ****ing ********.

Cash68's preferential treatment by the admins is the sole reason why I have not renewed my financial contribution to headfi. I know I'm not alone either.

Feb 14, 2009 at 12:47 AM Post #59 of 71
Thats the way to handle everything Cash. Swear. Use caps lock, and shout abuse, just like in the design competition thread. Thats how you get even more hate (and lose competitions, even with reasonable {personal opinion} designs.) even in a nice forum like this, and more people winding you up. You must be on so many ignore lists! Record?

You made this prank out to be the shizz, and the majority thought it wasn't. You are upset because you spent time on something that no one found funny. Go cry.

You think you are always right too (car thread way back. Windows vs Mac thread.) You're not. In fact, most of the time you are wrong. Live with it. (and get lost.)

Oh, and don't tell me, or anyone in this thread to F-off. There is no right or wrong in this matter. Opinion - and everyone is entitled to theirs, even you.

Oh, and no, I won't post a "better prank" (anyway, only I might think it was better. Opinion. See?), i'm actually almost half your age, but twice as mature (again, opinion. But most would agree)... grow up maybe? See me swearing either?

Feb 14, 2009 at 1:01 AM Post #60 of 71
Quote:

Okay, you know what? **** YOU GUYS.

Seriously. It was funny, it was funny because we took the time to completely over do something. If you don't find the idea of drywalling a hallway shut so well that strangers can't even tell where it was funny, seriously, GO **** YOURSELF, or post a better prank.

****ing ********.

Somebody better call the wahhhhhhhmbulance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back