The most EPIC prank I've ever done. (video)
Feb 11, 2009 at 7:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 71

cash68

1000+ Head-Fier
Backstory: I have some friends that live in a big house. One of them left for Italy for a month or two, was supposed to come home one night, but didn't. This is the result:

YouTube - Steve's Door

Mark sawing Steve's door in half, complete with Steve's paychecks and mail stapled to the door.

Anyway, this is the new super epic prank:

Mark leaves for France for a few months. We put up drywall over his hallway, screw his door shut, and build another inner wall inside his door. Here is the video of him finally noticing his room, upon his return:

YouTube - mark'sdoor

So epic. So awesome.

Feb 11, 2009 at 8:09 AM Post #2 of 71
I really hate to say this, sir.

However; you have WAY too much time on your hands.

PLEASE! Use that time to good use. As in destroying Celine Dion.

I mean, her career needs to end.

That is all.

Nylan

Feb 11, 2009 at 9:46 AM Post #4 of 71
You might want to warn people there is a lot of swearing in the videos.

Feb 11, 2009 at 3:00 PM Post #5 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by nylan8301 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I really hate to say this, sir.

However; you have WAY too much time on your hands.

But it doesnt matter if you can use it creatively.
biggrin.gif

Still though, I would hate to have friends like that, I would have died from high blood pressure ages ago. Nice prank.
smily_headphones1.gif

Quote:

You might want to warn people there is a lot of swearing in the videos.

Just going outside and walking in the street and you hear a lot of swearing words around you too. Its not like we are kids here, atleast most of us are not. If one cannot handle hearing couple of swearing words, theres got to be problem somewhere. Dont get me wrong, I generally hate unnecessary swearing just for the sake of swearing...

Feb 11, 2009 at 3:23 PM Post #8 of 71
If you sawed my paychecks and mail in half ,and i couldnt trust you while i was gone, i wouldnt consider that a prank at all.
If i didnt personally kill you myself, i would at least put those videos on CD, then call my lawyer, then give the video of you sawing my federal mail and paychecks in half to the police.

Blocking the door with sheetrock is a funny prank, but messing with your friends mail and paychecks kinda erked me.

Feb 11, 2009 at 3:37 PM Post #9 of 71
the mark's door epoisode -- I thought that was going to be great.. but somehow mark's reaction is too calm? I mean, I would've expected him to be really2 mad (which would've been funny)

biggrin.gif

Feb 11, 2009 at 3:49 PM Post #10 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by jinp6301 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
man, thank god I dont have friends like yours

Enough said!

Feb 11, 2009 at 3:51 PM Post #11 of 71
Just goes to show you that Head-Fi really does attract all kinds of people (I'm going to leave it at that).

Feb 11, 2009 at 4:03 PM Post #13 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by Drag0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If you sawed my paychecks and mail in half ,and i couldnt trust you while i was gone, i wouldnt consider that a prank at all.
If i didnt personally kill you myself, i would at least put those videos on CD, then call my lawyer, then give the video of you sawing my federal mail and paychecks in half to the police.

Blocking the door with sheetrock is a funny prank, but messing with your friends mail and paychecks kinda erked me.

You take life far too seriously. A simple phonecall gets your paychecks remade. It wasn't a big deal.

Feb 11, 2009 at 5:02 PM Post #15 of 71
Heh. That was pretty good. Too bad Mark didn't get more upset..... he's too much of a good sport.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back