"The Lab"
Aug 4, 2015 at 3:48 AM Post #10,937 of 20,136
^^^ LUCKY DUCK!!!

baby-duck.jpg

Next time we eat crispy Duck swimming in Hoisin sauce remember this little fellow!
confused.gif

Aug 4, 2015 at 3:54 AM Post #10,938 of 20,136
Hop the pond, man!

Well I used to work for a Chicagoan company, so I was hopping it quite a bit for a while. But I got laid-off (same day, actually) but, if all goes well, I'll be working for a French company next (just waiting for a contract which is "in the post", apparently). So looks like my pond-hopping days are over....for now....

Aug 4, 2015 at 7:41 AM Post #10,940 of 20,136
Alex I agree the Oppa HA-2 is beautiful I have been interested in it since it came out.

HA-2-vertical.png
beautiful-women-10.jpg

Acain, I am getting a little worried about you Bro, have you been single for too long, I know which one I would describe as beautiful.
tongue_smile.gif

Aug 4, 2015 at 8:16 AM Post #10,941 of 20,136
Its been way to long if the wind blows right I am a happy guy. My previous girlfriend was 24 years old but had to get rid of her she was very immature. And trying to find a woman isnt as easy as it used to be, maybe I am looking in the wrong places.

Aug 4, 2015 at 8:26 AM Post #10,942 of 20,136
Its been way to long if the wind blows right I am a happy guy. My previous girlfriend was 24 years old but had to get rid of her she was very immature. And trying to find a woman isnt as easy as it used to be, maybe I am looking in the wrong places.

I am just jesting with you Bro! Enjoy your freedom while it lasts.
popcorn.gif

As they say the journey is often as good  or better than the destination!

If only I were 90 years younger and had any teeth left to smile at the ladies! 
atsmile.gif

Aug 4, 2015 at 8:51 AM Post #10,944 of 20,136

HA-2-vertical.png
beautiful-women-10.jpg

Acain, I am getting a little worried about you Bro, have you been single for too long, I know which one I would describe as beautiful.
tongue_smile.gif

One can give you eargasm... the other can give you ,,,, ya know... both are good.

Aug 4, 2015 at 10:01 AM Post #10,948 of 20,136

haha insominia is the next best thing to loosen up the wallet besides alcohol :p  That sounds like a boss combination! I am interested in the Audio GD15 myself 

@RedJohn456 Just buy some "Dream Water" off of Amazon and you'll never have insomnia again. Magical Stuff.
wink_face.gif

Aug 4, 2015 at 10:27 AM Post #10,949 of 20,136
Guys I do not know whether I am a bad influence on the Lab or it is the other way round - perhaps its a symbiotic dysfunction we all share!

I will leave you with this music link, its tempo does not interfere with my musical enjoyment when I am doing a bit of work - perhaps I got that the wrong way round!

Relaxing Piano Music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im7Eyl9HY-k

p.s. it might help some dudes with Insomnia?
deadhorse.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back