"The Lab"
May 20, 2015 at 12:04 PM Post #6,181 of 20,136

I'm in the dentist's chair on May 26th for a crown (post-root-canal). Fun times... Thankfully my dentist has TV screens with headphones and Netflix, so no boredom and fun distraction from the oral goings on.

Me fantasy dream session at the dentist .....one can dream ...aaaaaaaaaah....good isolation....kekekekeke

May 20, 2015 at 12:16 PM Post #6,183 of 20,136
I've got 20 minutes after dinner before leaving with my daughter to her soccer game and spend it with the CKR10's listening to Røyksopp "The inevitable end" straight from my phone. Haven't used the CKR10's in a while but they really are a great IEM :)

Lol, all this dentist talk makes me think about when my twins were babies and I had to do a double root canal filling and was so exhausted that I fell asleep in the dentist chair and the dentist woke me because I snored, pretty embarrassing :wink:

May 20, 2015 at 12:59 PM Post #6,188 of 20,136
Can we be sure Hi is not a member of the trade, owner/employee of KZ?
Right now I'm at my nursing home job putting away 3k worth of groceries. KZ is one of the last items I pay full list price for. Heck boi, they are always on sale.

I'm not a insider. I'm a guy who likes to tell everyone where the good/cheap headphones are. If I didn't pay for them I wouldn't waste time posting impressions all the time.

The tribal council will vouch for this, promise

Okay, back to work

May 20, 2015 at 12:59 PM Post #6,189 of 20,136
  So, currently on the bus from Calgary to Edmonton. 4 hours of nothing, meaning music time! Currently groovin' out on some Incognito, via X3ii and RHA MA750 (haven't listened to them in a while due to some intense Havi loving).

Labsters, where are you and what are you listening to?

Some of the best road music I've found is Dirty Three

Made for an awesome soundtrack driver from Calgary to Revelstoke

May 20, 2015 at 1:05 PM Post #6,194 of 20,136
Right now I'm at my nursing home job putting away 3k worth of groceries. KZ is one of the last items I pay full list price for. Heck boi, they are always on sale.

I'm not a insider. I'm a guy who likes to tell everyone where the good/cheap headphones are. If I didn't pay for them I wouldn't waste time posting impressions all the time.

The tribal council will vouch for this, promise

Okay, back to work

Oops... forgot the sarcasm face emoticon!

Kudos to all who work in helping professions. Making the world a better place...

Koombaya.

May 20, 2015 at 1:07 PM Post #6,195 of 20,136
Some of the best road music I've found is Dirty Three

Made for an awesome soundtrack driver from Calgary to Revelstoke

Next time you're in Cowtown we must meet for a beer.

Oh, and great tune... Will have to check out Dirty Three.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back