"The Lab"
May 20, 2015 at 11:12 AM Post #6,152 of 20,136

Its all down to Hisoundfi for starting the thread and few old veterans from the Chinese thread ......remember HOD .....and also all the Labsters who join in ...me believe its the same mutual feeling that we wanna enjoy our hobby with people who can conduct themselves without imposing their superiority and trying to dictate their preference on others.

The stars were at the right place and the timing was right ...that we have we have today ...cheers

Most of all ..we can talk about just anything here without worrying about going off topic.

Personally me end me session at The Lab with a smile and wonder what post will be the talk the next day ..always looking forward 

Ditto.

May 20, 2015 at 11:13 AM Post #6,153 of 20,136
Don't now about that imposing thing, how many KZ iem's has Hi worked me on now:eek: LOL Luv Ya Hi:wink_face:

Can we be sure Hi is not a member of the trade, owner/employee of KZ?

May 20, 2015 at 11:17 AM Post #6,154 of 20,136
So, currently on the bus from Calgary to Edmonton. 4 hours of nothing, meaning music time! Currently groovin' out on some Incognito, via X3ii and RHA MA750 (haven't listened to them in a while due to some intense Havi loving).

Labsters, where are you and what are you listening to?

May 20, 2015 at 11:20 AM Post #6,155 of 20,136
Can we be sure Hi is not a member of the trade, owner/employee of KZ?

Well if he's not he should be on payroll right:rolleyes: LOL

He keeps this up and he's going to get that FanBoy title in the middle of his handle:D

With that said I do love my ED9's and I'm equally sure I'll love me ATE's, thank you Hisound:cool:

May 20, 2015 at 11:22 AM Post #6,157 of 20,136
  So, currently on the bus from Calgary to Edmonton. 4 hours of nothing, meaning music time! Currently groovin' out on some Incognito, via X3ii and RHA MA750 (haven't listened to them in a while due to some intense Havi loving).

Labsters, where are you and what are you listening to?

Currently these two groups ...check it out

May 20, 2015 at 11:24 AM Post #6,158 of 20,136
At work using AK100ii with the AKR01 iem listening to Boston.

1st album? I remember being in boarding school in South Africa in the late 70s, and the only guy in my dorm with some kind of stereo device had two albums: Boston's first and Meatloaf's Bat Out Of Hell. Any time I hear either I'm taken back to 1977.

May 20, 2015 at 11:28 AM Post #6,160 of 20,136
I don't know why, but the sound of the BLU-100 is strangely starting to grow on me...
They honestly sound pretty nice with Yiruma, which is really really weird to me. 
confused.gif

Anyone else get the same feeling?

EDIT: Yay, ProleteR!

May 20, 2015 at 11:30 AM Post #6,161 of 20,136
I just found out The Cable Company is 20 min away from me they have a website also. They have a headohone, cable, and amplifier library. You cant rent them for a small fee to demo them they have just about eveything possible.

May 20, 2015 at 11:31 AM Post #6,162 of 20,136
I just found out The Cable Company is 20 min away from me they have a website also. They have a headohone, cable, and amplifier library. You cant rent them for a small fee to demo them they have just about eveything possible.

Lucky you... This one? http://www.thecableco.com/Product/NEW-Headphone-Lending-Library

May 20, 2015 at 11:35 AM Post #6,164 of 20,136

EDIT: Yay, ProleteR!

Me fav

That is so cool ..be able to demo for a fee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back