"The Lab"
May 20, 2015 at 10:29 AM Post #6,136 of 20,136
Gymer pyle is a classic me and older brother used to watch it all the time. And Mr Ed

Earliest shows for me were Gunsmoke, Wagon Train, Rifleman, My Favotite Martian, Leave it to Beaver, Hazel and The Real McCoys! Talk about carbon dating:xf_eek:

May 20, 2015 at 10:34 AM Post #6,138 of 20,136
May 20, 2015 at 10:42 AM Post #6,142 of 20,136
Like me mentioned few page back ..it was only bout two weeks ago we celebrate 300 page landmark virtual party ...looks like 600 page should not be very far from the horizon ...woot woot :cool:

Keep them coming boys !

Lol, and you didn't believe me :wink:

May 20, 2015 at 10:49 AM Post #6,144 of 20,136
Lol, and you didn't believe me
wink.gif

Its all down to Hisoundfi for starting the thread and few old veterans from the Chinese thread ......remember HOD .....and also all the Labsters who join in ...me believe its the same mutual feeling that we wanna enjoy our hobby with people who can conduct themselves without imposing their superiority and trying to dictate their preference on others.

The stars were at the right place and the timing was right ...that we have we have today ...cheers

Most of all ..we can talk about just anything here without worrying about going off topic.

Personally me end me session at The Lab with a smile and wonder what post will be the talk the next day ..always looking forward 

May 20, 2015 at 10:53 AM Post #6,145 of 20,136
Its all down to Hisoundfi for starting the thread and few old veterans from the Chinese thread ......remember HOD .....and also all the Labsters who join in ...me believe its the same mutual feeling that we wanna enjoy our hobby with people who can conduct themselves without imposing tgheir superiority and trying to dictate their preference on others .

The stars were at the right place and the timing was right ...that we have we have today ...cheers

Don't now about that imposing thing, how many KZ iem's has Hi worked me on now:eek: LOL Luv Ya Hi:wink_face:

May 20, 2015 at 11:07 AM Post #6,148 of 20,136
This is my hobby and it keeps me happy, and I like to see fellow head fiers get the same enjoyment as I do. Life is to short and we need to spread the brotherly love as much as we can.

I never thought that i would make friends in Canada, Malaysia, NZ, Singapore and all over. You guys in the Lab are all considered my friends, I talk with you and BS with you guys more then distant family members and I would hang out with each and every one of you guys. Ok thats enough i sound like a Hallmark Card lol

Here's a Hallmark quote for you: Your friends are the family you have chosen. Fully believe that....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back