"The Lab"
May 19, 2015 at 2:02 AM Post #5,956 of 20,136
May 19, 2015 at 2:10 AM Post #5,957 of 20,136
Wow ...was busy yesterday ....and so many post and catching up ....cant you believe it ...it was two weeks ago that we had our 300 page virtual party and now we are at page 398 .....crazy speed at how fast the Lab is going ....LABSTERS ROCK

Welcome makincheez to The Lab ..now where is your pics of your Lab ?

hakushondaimao..congrats on your new headphone ....Woot Woot

May 19, 2015 at 2:12 AM Post #5,958 of 20,136
Me ....always The Doc ....always with a smile on his face ....love his tenacity and his dare devil overtaking skillz .......even when he is not on top ...always a thrill to watch him .....Woot woot

Kinda like Wokei ..always smiling even when times are bad .....muahahhahahahahaaaaa

Oh those overtaking skills.......I saw that duel between Stoner and Rossi at Laguna Seca's Corkscrew a few years ago. Whew, epic battle ! Great to see Rossi still has that fire and the skills to compete at this high of a level after all these years. Spencer, Gardner, Stoner......so many just burn out so early but not Doc !

May 19, 2015 at 2:14 AM Post #5,959 of 20,136
Oh those overtaking skills.......I saw that duel between Stoner and Rossi at Laguna Seca's Corkscrew a few years ago. Whew, epic battle ! Great to see Rossi still has that fire and the skills to compete at this high of a level after all these years. Spencer, Gardner, Stoner......so many just burn out so early but not Doc !

Totally +++++++++

You speak da TRUTH.....

May 19, 2015 at 2:19 AM Post #5,960 of 20,136
Woah ....hold on there ......KZ ED9 is the da bomb ...went to me friend's place and demo it ....man ....the bulit quality is amazing ....the wire and jack look very much like the Vsonic AN16 .....but the sound is so good ...much better than EDSE imho ...and for $10 ..it will make very good Xmas present ....with shiny and brass filter for different sound sig ..what more can one ask for more ...

Though would agree with you that touring this around USA ..the shipping would cost more than KZ IEM themselves ......

Wokei approved this ED9 ....imho it should cost more than 50$ and not more than 75$ ....woot woot

Wow is it that good!? Should I order another pair as a backup? lol it might arrive sooner than my current one... still stuck at somewhere 
mad.gif

I am really interested in ED9 vs ATE comparison. Which of these is a true KZ flagship? 

Btw had a talk with KZ guys and at least 2 products might soon be launched, be ready with your wallets xD

May 19, 2015 at 2:24 AM Post #5,961 of 20,136
Wow is it that good!? Should I order another pair as a backup? lol it might arrive sooner than my current one... still stuck at somewhere :mad:  

I am really interested in ED9 vs ATE comparison. Which of these is a true KZ flagship? 

Btw had a talk with KZ guys and at least 2 products might soon be launched, be ready with your wallets xD

IMHO ....YES YES YES

Also brought me KZ GR there as well ...both of these models filters works ...so yippppeeeeee.......4 filters with different sound sig ....woot woot .....:D

May 19, 2015 at 2:33 AM Post #5,963 of 20,136
Wow ...was busy yesterday ....and so many post and catching up ....cant you believe it ...it was two weeks ago that we had our 300 page virtual party and now we are at page 398 .....crazy speed at how fast the Lab is going ....LABSTERS ROCK

Welcome @makincheez to The Lab ..now where is your pics of your Lab ?

@hakushondaimao..congrats on your new headphone ....Woot Woot

@makincheez: Lab! Lab! Lab! Lab!

May 19, 2015 at 4:32 AM Post #5,967 of 20,136
Since we are on the topic of cars, here is my dream car: 

I still remember sitting in one, make me tingle every time haha. 

Nice. I'm in oz and I saw one that was about $120k 2 years old and only 30000km. In the realms of affordable for me if I didn't have 3 kids lol

May 19, 2015 at 5:58 AM Post #5,968 of 20,136
The BMW i8 is pretty schmexy.

Too bad they put the blue trim on the car. Why do all electric vehicle designers feel they need to add that kind of crap?!

Still, love the car! :cool:

May 19, 2015 at 6:01 AM Post #5,969 of 20,136
However, these are more my style! :cool:

May 19, 2015 at 6:09 AM Post #5,970 of 20,136
Having fits with my browser :angry_face:
Can't link it, but VW confirmed the standard version will be coming soon. It's an impressive vehicle for sure!

@RedJohn456
 is that the e-tron?

Yeah, something like 268/269Hp, 4 Motion tractiin and Audi fit and finish. Also what I would expect for almost $37K! At that price point it is right in the wheelhouse of BMW & Audi's entry level cars and if I'm not mistaken Merc just advertised a nice looking something starting at $31,500 whick is just crazy:smirk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back