"The Lab"
Oct 1, 2015 at 5:51 PM Post #12,872 of 20,136
I have some pretty incredible news for all of you Labsters tonight. Stay tuned guys!

I think its already tonight in some parts of world. Spill the beans Vince 
very_evil_smiley.gif

Oct 1, 2015 at 5:58 PM Post #12,873 of 20,136
cool.gif
I all ready Know. HiFi is running for VP with 'the Donald".....

What do I win?

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
TWIN

Oct 1, 2015 at 6:27 PM Post #12,875 of 20,136
Oct 1, 2015 at 6:34 PM Post #12,876 of 20,136

cool.gif
The Judges say:  8.56   9.78   5.26   7.65  10.00   8.00

Not quite as good as Monica Lewinski but still,  Better than Caitlyn Jenner.... (with the exception of the judge from Qatar, he's willing to trade 6 Camels)

They need a Bathing suit shot.

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Oct 1, 2015 at 7:25 PM Post #12,877 of 20,136
Oct 1, 2015 at 8:07 PM Post #12,880 of 20,136
@peter123: Have you had a Meizu phone before? I've always been an iPhone guy, but the MX5 Pro looks tempting.

@Hisoundfi: What's the scoop, brother?

found the full specs https://www.ibuygou.com/p-meizu-pro-5-exynos7420-21ghz-4gb-ram-64gb-rom-7094.html

Hi-Fi
ESS ES9018K2M 
TI OPA1612

eek.gif

eek.gif

Oct 1, 2015 at 8:48 PM Post #12,881 of 20,136
Okay guys, first things first...

The Lab is awesome. I don't say that in a sense of arrogance, it just is. I never thought I would make a group of online friends that make staying home so much fun. We have literally have had parties on this thread! We've shared stories, laughed, even shed a tear from time to time. 

You guys are friends. We share a love of music and great sounding headphones. We also talk about life on here. That's really cool.

There's a few people I especially want to thank. If I don't mention you it doesn't mean you are forgotten.

@bhazard Thank you for starting the thread that really brought this group of guys together. Your innovative Chinese/Asian brand thread paved the way for "The Lab"
 @twister6 Thank you for encouraging me to start writing reviews. You saw something in me I didn't see in myself. I would still be waiting for six pairs of $5 headphones to come in from Aliexpress if it wasn't for you. Thanks to you I am only waiting for three :) and have got to experience some of the best in-ear monitors and headphones in the world. Also, thanks for being a positive person, even in adversity and heated moments. 
 @Wokei What, you thought he wasn't going to make this list? Bro, you had me laughing so hard one time I almost choked to death. No thanks for that, but dude we all love you and wish you the best.
 @nmatheis Thanks for letting me be part of your tours and your patience in letting me hold onto your stuff much longer than I should have LOL. 
 @acain Speaking of which, where the heck has he been? Adam, you are a funny dude. I have no doubt that if there ever is a labster convention, you will probably turn it into a bachelor party. I'll chaperone, OK?
 @hakushondaimao Thanks for being a part of the lab, and your well done reviews.
 @RedJohn456 AKA "Shah Tizzle" (y'all don't know about that) Thanks for being the dude I chat with the most outside of Head-Fi. I really enjoy our conversations. I'm really looking forward to seeing more of your reviews in the short future.
 @Podster You are the most epic poster in the realm of pictures of portable rigs. Keep up the great pics
 @TwinACStacks Thanks for posting on the Bette and Rock Zircon every thirty seconds, LOL. JKJK thanks for your participation and sense of humor.
 @Charliemotta Thanks for chatting about the land of cheese and beer. Be good to those GR07BE and they will be good to you.
 @Mr Trev You are a funny guy. You are also a smart arse, and we love you for it. Glad you are on the thread
 @x RELIC x You are the guy with the coolest toys. Thanks for helping us not look so ghetto round these budget-fi parts of the community.:)
 @Brooko Thanks for being the professional reviewer you are. You set a benchmark for all of us other reviewers. If you're still unsubscribed, haha, made you look :wink:
 @RedTwilight Thanks for leaving for a while and coming back. You know what they say, if you love something...
 @Selenium Thanks for making me bust out laughing in the middle of serious meetings at work. You're another one of those guys I look forward to reading their hilarious posts.
 @peter123 Glad you finally got the GR07BE after begging you for almost three years, only to hear you say "It's okay". Haha, sorry... LOL. Thanks for being a friend
 @thatBeatsguy For starting the biggest craze I've ever seen on Head-Fi, the Xiaomi piston 2.0. That's the reason I started an account. Thanks for fueling my addiction, LOL. JKJK, glad you are a part of the lab.
 @B9Scrambler Thanks for popping in from time to time. You've ALMOST convinced me to buy the JVC FXH30... Cheers buddy
 @ozkan Thanks for sticking toothpicks in all of your earphones and reporting the results. JKJK, we love ya dude.
 @Baycode One of the best photographers and all around good guys on Head-Fi. We're still waiting to hear all about that Havi B6 :wink: (seriously though what's up with it?)
 @DJScope We share the same love for the A73. It's always nice chatting with you
 @Ap616 We promoted the schiit out of the TTPOD T1E, the least they could have done was make the T2 sound halfway decent. Thanks for your participation friend
 @WayneWoondirts For mentioning cake, MMMMMMMMM, CAKE!
 @NuckinFutz For having the best name on Head-Fi, brilliant and lab worthy!
 @rontant We miss you buddy, come back! Spend all your money and hang out with us!
Other notables who haven't been around, @mrmoto050, @altrunox, @Netforce, @The Dan of Steel, and many more. Thanks for making "The Lab" more than I ever imagined it to be. 

I have been very blessed with this hobby so I want to give back. I am waffling on whether or not to make this a worldwide thing or not, but because it would be unfair to some guys with things like import taxes, customs, shipping fees, and waiting times. We should just do a USA and Canada trial run first. 

Take a look at my IEM inventory. Everything from the VSD3 and down is fair game. I want to come up with the ten in-ear monitors that you all would like to have toured the most. Once a majority of people have chimed in I will create a list of those ten IEMs and start a thread for a Budget-Fi tour. Please remember, I've paid for most of this so please take care of it. I want the package to at least make its way around until the last guy gets it. If you want to throw something in the care package when it comes your way, feel free to post what it is, and I will make sure it makes its way back to you with the next tour. I want this to be a fun tour that we enjoy. Let's make it happen.

The Lab is about having fun, so that's all I ask is that if you participate, have fun with the gear. There is no pressure to write a review on any of it (unless you would like to). The only thing I ask is that maybe you guys could post some impressions and get the conversation going on what IEMs you like most and why.

Also, just to clear the air, I didn't change my name to Caitlyn and I didn't get a sex change. Oh, and the name of that whiskey is called Hong Thong, and you can't get it at Tenuta's liquor and deli. I tried...

So guys, take a look at the inventory and let me know what you would like to try. Once we get that situated I'll start working on participants and logistics.

http://www.head-fi.org/u/391779/hisoundfi

Cheers

Oct 1, 2015 at 8:55 PM Post #12,882 of 20,136
Hisoundfi first of all, right back at ya buddy!!!! The Lab is AWESOME and your mega tour is just a sign that it has a great captain at the helm!!

Oct 1, 2015 at 9:02 PM Post #12,883 of 20,136
Quote:
  Okay guys, first things first...

The Lab is awesome. I don't say that in a sense of arrogance, it just is. I never thought I would make a group of online friends that make staying home so much fun. We have literally have had parties on this thread! We've shared stories, laughed, even shed a tear from time to time. 

You guys are friends. We share a love of music and great sounding headphones. We also talk about life on here. That's really cool.

There's a few people I especially want to thank. If I don't mention you it doesn't mean you are forgotten.

@bhazard Thank you for starting the thread that really brought this group of guys together. Your innovative Chinese/Asian brand thread paved the way for "The Lab"
 @twister6 Thank you for encouraging me to start writing reviews. You saw something in me I didn't see in myself. I would still be waiting for six pairs of $5 headphones to come in from Aliexpress if it wasn't for you. Thanks to you I am only waiting for three :) and have got to experience some of the best in-ear monitors and headphones in the world. Also, thanks for being a positive person, even in adversity and heated moments. 
 @Wokei What, you thought he wasn't going to make this list? Bro, you had me laughing so hard one time I almost choked to death. No thanks for that, but dude we all love you and wish you the best.
 @nmatheis Thanks for letting me be part of your tours and your patience in letting me hold onto your stuff much longer than I should have LOL. 
 @acain Speaking of which, where the heck has he been? Adam, you are a funny dude. I have no doubt that if there ever is a labster convention, you will probably turn it into a bachelor party. I'll chaperone, OK?
 @hakushondaimao Thanks for being a part of the lab, and your well done reviews.
 @RedJohn456 AKA "Shah Tizzle" (y'all don't know about that) Thanks for being the dude I chat with the most outside of Head-Fi. I really enjoy our conversations. I'm really looking forward to seeing more of your reviews in the short future.
 @Podster You are the most epic poster in the realm of pictures of portable rigs. Keep up the great pics
 @TwinACStacks Thanks for posting on the Bette and Rock Zircon every thirty seconds, LOL. JKJK thanks for your participation and sense of humor.
 @Charliemotta Thanks for chatting about the land of cheese and beer. Be good to those GR07BE and they will be good to you.
 @Mr Trev You are a funny guy. You are also a smart arse, and we love you for it. Glad you are on the thread
 @Relic You are the guy with the coolest toys. Thanks for helping us not look so ghetto round these budget-fi parts of the community.:)
 @Brooko Thanks for being the professional reviewer you are. You set a benchmark for all of us other reviewers. If you're still unsubscribed, haha, made you looke :wink:
 @RedTwilight Thanks for leaving for a while and coming back. You know what they say, if you love something...
 @Selenium Thanks for making me bust out laughing in the middle of serious meetings at work. You're another one of those guys I look forward to reading their hilarious posts.
 @peter123 Glad you finally got the GR07BE after begging you for almost three years, only to hear you say "It's okay". Haha, sorry... LOL. Thanks for being a friend
 @thatBeatsguy For starting the biggest craze I've ever seen on Head-Fi, the Xiaomi piston 2.0. That's the reason I started an account. Thanks for fueling my addiction, LOL. JKJK, glad you are a part of the lab.
 @B9Scrambler Thanks for popping in from time to time. You've ALMOST convinced me to buy the JVC FXH30... Cheers buddy
 @ozkan Thanks for sticking toothpicks in all of your earphones and reporting the results. JKJK, we love ya dude.
 @Baycode One of the best photographers and all around good guys on Head-Fi. We're still waiting to hear all about that Havi B6 :wink: (seriously though what's up with it?)
 @DJScope We share the same love for the A73. It's always nice chatting with you
 @Ap616 We promoted the schiit out of the TTPOD T1E, the least they could have done was make the T2 sound halfway decent. Thanks for your participation friend
 @WayneWoondirts For mentioning cake, MMMMMMMMM, CAKE!
 @NuckinFutz For having the best name on Head-Fi, brilliant and lab worthy!
 @rontant We miss you buddy, come back! Spend all your money and hang out with us!
Other notables who haven't been around, @mrmoto050, @altrunox, @Netforce, @The Dan of Steel, and many more. Thanks for making "The Lab" more than I ever imagined it to be. 

I have been very blessed with this hobby so I want to give back. I am waffling on whether or not to make this a worldwide thing or not, but because it would be unfair to some guys with things like import taxes, customs, shipping fees, and waiting times. We should just do a USA and Canada trial run first. 

Take a look at my IEM inventory. Everything from the VSD3 and down is fair game. I want to come up with the ten in-ear monitors that you all would like to have toured the most. Once a majority of people have chimed in I will create a list of those ten IEMs and start a thread for a Budget-Fi tour. Please remember, I've paid for most of this so please take care of it. I want the package to at least make its way around until the last guy gets it. If you want to throw something in the care package when it comes your way, feel free to post what it is, and I will make sure it makes its way back to you with the next tour. I want this to be a fun tour that we enjoy. Let's make it happen.

The Lab is about having fun, so that's all I ask is that if you participate, have fun with the gear. There is no pressure to write a review on any of it (unless you would like to). The only thing I ask is that maybe you guys could post some impressions and get the conversation going on what IEMs you like most and why.

Also, just to clear the air, I didn't change my name to Caitlyn and I didn't get a sex change. Oh, and the name of that whiskey is called Hong Thong, and you can't get it at Tenuta's liquor and deli. I tried...

So guys, take a look at the inventory and let me know what you would like to try. Once we get that situated I'll start working on participants and logistics.

http://www.head-fi.org/u/391779/hisoundfi

Cheers

Thanks for the shout out Vince, and right back at ya, I really enjoy our epic conversations! And thanks for the vote of confidence, means a lot coming from you :)

#dorkswithheadphones

Oct 1, 2015 at 9:07 PM Post #12,884 of 20,136
Aww, meng. You just couldn't use a spoiler tag on that, could you, Tamal :wink_face:

And welcome to the Canadian Shanling Triple Threat Tour, dude. You lucky Canadians are going to be getting M2, M3, and Vince's personal fave the H3 all at the same time. Woot, woot!!!

And yes that Meizu phone, whatever the heck it's called, looks pretty rad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back