"The Lab"
Jul 21, 2015 at 1:20 AM Post #10,471 of 20,136
Me blame on the guy who started the Kogan thread....lol...he made me get the Havi....lol

Fingers crossed...hope he is not following this thread...better hide now

Says the guy who got me interested in the Havis along with @Baycode

I've been smoking budget rocks ever since lmao

And so am I 
tongue_smile.gif
 KZs are waay too epic for their price.

I've been sober since Feb 2015...Woot woot

Urgh lost my streak when getting my @ojy89 's E12DIY..

Jul 21, 2015 at 2:13 AM Post #10,475 of 20,136
Hope Wokei pops in for upcoming the 700th page. :)

For those of you who scoff at earbuds, thinking them relics of the past...run, don't walk and find a pair of VE Zen to listen to!!!

Just make sure you've got a powerful amp to make them sing, and you won't be disappointed :L3000:

What's wrong with relics of the past? :wink_face: The problem I have with earbuds is that my ear is too damn big where they sit. Can never keep them in.

Jul 21, 2015 at 2:19 AM Post #10,476 of 20,136
Hope Wokei pops in for upcoming the 700th page. :)
What's wrong with relics of the past? :wink_face: The problem I have with earbuds is that my ear is too damn big where they sit. Can never keep them in.

Woot, woot Wokei!!!

No problem with relics of the past, my man! In fact a lot of headfiers would consider me one :wink_face:

Too bad earbuds don't agree with you. These fit so snugly in my ears with the doughnut foamies and sound soooo nice, smooth, engaging, and natural it's not funny!

Get some of those ear hangar thingies Vince got, so he could enjoy his VE Zen :p

I'm totally psyched to hear VE's upcoming IEM "The Duke". Ballsy name for an IEM if I ever heard one :wink_face:

Jul 21, 2015 at 2:51 AM Post #10,480 of 20,136
Woot, woot Wokei!!!

No problem with relics of the past, my man! In fact a lot of headfiers would consider me one :wink_face:

Too bad earbuds don't agree with you. These fit so snugly in my ears with the doughnut foamies and sound soooo nice, smooth, engaging, and natural it's not funny!

Get some of those ear hangar thingies Vince got, so he could enjoy his VE Zen :p

I'm totally psyched to hear VE's upcoming IEM "The Duke". Ballsy name for an IEM if I ever heard one :wink_face:

I completely missed that. Where does one get ear hangar thingies?

Jul 21, 2015 at 4:04 AM Post #10,482 of 20,136
E12 DIY FTW!!!

Whatcha got in your E12 DIY?

I've got LME49600 + OPA627
L3000.gif

Woot woot! Mine is currently BUF634/LME49600 + OPA1161. Trying to get a pair of OPA827s to fit inside lol. Haven't tried changing the buffer yet.

Yeah baby...party of two confirmed..Wokei+ Hyuna

Earbud are cool!...

Dammit dat letdown at the end.

You under my spell now....lol

@_@

@Hisoundfi: Hey Vince, what are those ear hangar things you got fir the VE Zen?

http://earhoox.com/

Jul 21, 2015 at 5:08 AM Post #10,484 of 20,136

700 pages ...long time coming...Woot woo

Gerry Rafferty Baker Street Long Version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsLrnylZheE&feature=youtu.be

700 pages - 700 headphone Junkies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back