"The Lab"
Jul 14, 2015 at 4:19 PM Post #10,232 of 20,136
Jul 14, 2015 at 4:43 PM Post #10,233 of 20,136
Peter, my friend, have a nice vacation with your family! :)

Thank you Baybars! So far we're having a great time. Only ten days left now.....

The good thing is that there's a couple of packages waiting for me when I get back home :wink:

Jul 14, 2015 at 5:47 PM Post #10,235 of 20,136
That discount is worthless if you never get the earphones you ordered lol

Still waiting for my kickstarter stuff.

I know they are backed up but we were supposed to get them in June. Now we hear that they are shipping 100 per week starting the middle of July.

That means people won't be getting theirs until August or September

Unlike other KS - Bob has kept people up to date right throughout. They are shipping right now and expect everything finished in two weeks. Where the heck did you get Aug, Sep, or Oct from?

Jul 14, 2015 at 7:40 PM Post #10,236 of 20,136

OMG, I just hate doing direct comparisson to headphones...

I just get the Bitfenix Flo, they're kind of a rebrand of the Superlux HD661, and I'm trying to review it to help some dudes decide if they should or not buy it (they're on sale here in Brazil), but damn, I can see the differences but after I switch to another pair I sort of miss how to explain it really well, and I'm afraid that I can write some wrong stuff about it...

I think I need a switcher..

Jul 14, 2015 at 8:27 PM Post #10,237 of 20,136

OMG, I just hate doing direct comparisson to headphones...

I just get the Bitfenix Flo, they're kind of a rebrand of the Superlux HD661, and I'm trying to review it to help some dudes decide if they should or not buy it (they're on sale here in Brazil), but damn, I can see the differences but after I switch to another pair I sort of miss how to explain it really well, and I'm afraid that I can write some wrong stuff about it...

I think I need a switcher..

Get the one from Amazon that Eric (haku) recommended, a couple of us bought them. Damn clean your desk how do you know what your plugging in Just kidding.

Jul 14, 2015 at 8:51 PM Post #10,238 of 20,136
Unlike other KS - Bob has kept people up to date right throughout. They are shipping right now and expect everything finished in two weeks. Where the heck did you get Aug, Sep, or Oct from?
There was an element of sarcasm behind my sentiments.

I do appreciate Bob's transparency on the thread. I will say though, I would be more excited about the next wave of trinity products if I had my hands on the first wave of products that I paid for in early May. I understand there are speedbumps and delays. I just wish I was enjoying the trio I ordered before hearing about the new models. I'm sure there's others on here who agree with me.

This is not a dig against Bob or their new company. His honesty is appreciated. However, it would be nice to experience the heralded monitors for myself.

Jul 14, 2015 at 9:17 PM Post #10,239 of 20,136

Get the one from Amazon that Eric (haku) recommended, a couple of us bought them. Damn clean your desk how do you know what your plugging in Just kidding.

LOL, it's really a mess here,

This one looks nice and I can get it with free shipping -> http://pt.aliexpress.com/item/1set-4-Channel-input-and-Out-audio-switch-headphone-switch-MP3-switch-audio-switcher-4-in/32325242610.html

Jul 14, 2015 at 9:33 PM Post #10,240 of 20,136

There was an element of sarcasm behind my sentiments.

I do appreciate Bob's transparency on the thread. I will say though, I would be more excited about the next wave of trinity products if I had my hands on the first wave of products that I paid for in early May. I understand there are speedbumps and delays. I just wish I was enjoying the trio I ordered before hearing about the new models. I'm sure there's others on here who agree with me.

This is not a dig against Bob or their new company. His honesty is appreciated. However, it would be nice to experience the heralded monitors for myself.

Oldie but goodie, loved that movie!!!

Jul 14, 2015 at 10:43 PM Post #10,242 of 20,136
Jul 14, 2015 at 11:29 PM Post #10,243 of 20,136
This is just too cool. Not bad at all for a consumer super zoom camera!

[VIDEO]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mfshAzV0FN4[/VIDEO]

http://www.dpreview.com/articles/1064341386/video-recorded-with-83x-zoom-nikon-coolpix-p900-shows-earth-rotation

Edit: The warble and distortions are more from looking through the Earth's atmosphere than from the camera.

Jul 15, 2015 at 6:09 AM Post #10,244 of 20,136
This is just too cool. Not bad at all for a consumer super zoom camera!

http://www.dpreview.com/articles/1064341386/video-recorded-with-83x-zoom-nikon-coolpix-p900-shows-earth-rotation

Edit: The warble and distortions are more from looking through the Earth's atmosphere than from the camera.

Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLOth-BuCNY&feature=youtu.be

Jul 15, 2015 at 7:07 AM Post #10,245 of 20,136
So I got the Flare R2A today. Best soundstage I have ever heard. Period. I am really glad I picked these up. Fantastic sound laying, separation and sonic cues. Sound is a bit warm but these are so tip dependant its not even funny. Sounds quite a bit different with the Spiral dots vs Spin fits. Still trying to figure out the ins and outs

watching tv shows with it kind of surprised at some points where sounds were directly behind me. 

Hi John, Any more impressions on the R2A? Like Titan x R2A? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back