"The Lab"
Jul 10, 2015 at 9:40 AM Post #10,127 of 20,136
Dude, what cracks me up with this video is the acid rock/80s infomercial rock that puts you in a Hyuna trance.

HYUNA ROCKS ......woot woot

[VIDEO] http://youtu.be/oLpJkTa2zRY [/VIDEO]

Hyuna ...we are meant to be together ....call me ......I'm lost without you ....gasping for air of my every waking moment .....every breath every move every second ......I'm not with you is like a fire burning through the core of my soul......I wanna be the towel that wrap around your body ....I wanna be the cup you drink from ......I wanna be your blanket that warm you through the night ....I wanna be stool that you rest your feet on ....I wanna be your everything .....my life is meaningless ...like a pencil without a lead

Hyuna ..if you are reading this ....its my declaration of love to you

Yours forever,

WOKEI

:D

Jul 10, 2015 at 10:08 AM Post #10,132 of 20,136
Hey brother how you doing your like a stalker I am right behind you. Lets go to one of her concerts I will bring the zip ties and roofies.

Doing as well as me can possibly can under the circumstances....but in the Lab....Wokei + Hyuna to rule the world....woot woot

You guys are losing your street cred...where are those days 100 posts a day....so disappointed with you guys....gotta go...Got bills to pay and people to annoy and serve coffee to kids when their parents are not looking.....muahahahahahaha

Jul 10, 2015 at 10:20 AM Post #10,133 of 20,136
Doing as well as me can possibly can under the circumstances....but in the Lab....Wokei + Hyuna to rule the world....woot woot

You guys are losing your street cred...where are those days 100 posts a day....so disappointed with you guys....gotta go...Got bills to pay and people to annoy and serve coffee to kids when their parents are not looking.....muahahahahahaha

I think this is my favorite Wokei-ism to date! Love it!

Jul 10, 2015 at 10:30 AM Post #10,134 of 20,136

Hey brother how you doing your like a stalker I am right behind you. Lets go to one of her concerts I will bring the zip ties and roofies.

Brother Wokei, the Lab is not the same without you
biggrin.gif
  I know man, you are working hard, paying those bills, fighting the pain
mad.gif
  Wouldn't be surprised to find out about Magic Wokei XXL
tongue.gif

Jul 10, 2015 at 11:12 AM Post #10,137 of 20,136
@twister6...MAGIC Wokei XXL?

Huh ....me lost you there

Magic Mike XXL, the movie? http://www.magicmikemovie.com/ - with your talents (we all have seen your pictures
biggrin.gif
) that is one way to make money on the side
wink.gif

Jul 10, 2015 at 4:35 PM Post #10,139 of 20,136
Great to see Wokei post some good fun on here!! :)

Jul 10, 2015 at 4:59 PM Post #10,140 of 20,136
Hello fellow Labsters.....how the heck are you all ......thought me spice things up in here ! Wokei in da house ..woot woot

HYUNA ...I Love U
biggrin.gif

Labster Membership No. 01

You got some serious Hyuna crushin' goin' on here
biggrin.gif

Here's a little wake up (Wokei Up) vid for this morning
wink_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back