"The Lab"
May 26, 2015 at 1:20 AM Post #7,156 of 20,136
I can drop so much money there in a matter of a minute, does yours have a bowling alley also?  To bad we all live so far apart we could have a Head-Fi guys night out.
@nmatheis
 never heard of either of those places Dave and Buster is like an adults Chucky Cheese and they serve drinks also. Serving drinks doesn't help your wallet, the more you drink the more games you play lol.

Places like Dave & Busters that use the card/points system are pretty deceiving since it's difficult to decipher how much you are actually spending for each particular game. The one closest to me doesn't have a bowling alley, but there are a couple of bowling alleys in my city that have late night glow-in-the-dark style bowling, and arcades as well. The only fighting games at those places are Tekken 5/6, which I can beat using Paul (love his 10 hit combos).

I am grateful to reside close enough in proximity to some Head-Fiers that I have been able to have mini meets with from time to time. It would be nice if everyone lived closer to each other so we could all share in the camaraderie, and of course, listen to some awesome audio equipment!

May 26, 2015 at 1:29 AM Post #7,157 of 20,136
And on an unrelated note... The MSR7s are beautiful! And that's not just the looks! Are these really closed cans? Okay, yes they are, but I'm well impressed with their spaciousness. And they have a lovely tone! No, not going to jump on a review yet, but am enjoying them a lot!

May 26, 2015 at 1:52 AM Post #7,158 of 20,136
What tips are you referring to when you say narrow/wide bore (examples please)

@peter123
 You tried the ety tips with your ed9? (about the narrowest I can think of)

No, haven't tried the ety tips on them. Actually I doubt that they fit since they're so narrow.

May 26, 2015 at 2:39 AM Post #7,161 of 20,136
Ack! Got back from vacay to find my mother-in-law's house down the street broken into
eek.gif

That sucks man, file a report right away!

May 26, 2015 at 2:41 AM Post #7,163 of 20,136
And on an unrelated note... The MSR7s are beautiful! And that's not just the looks! Are these really closed cans? Okay, yes they are, but I'm well impressed with their spaciousness. And they have a lovely tone! No, not going to jump on a review yet, but am enjoying them a lot!

Ooh, shinies :L3000:

May 26, 2015 at 3:15 AM Post #7,164 of 20,136

Those are nice!

How do they compare to the m50 meng?

May 26, 2015 at 3:17 AM Post #7,166 of 20,136
Ack! Got back from vacay to find my mother-in-law's house down the street broken into :eek:

That's terrible! :mad: I hate that there are people who feel entitled to others belongings. Nothing gets me more angry!! :angry_face:

On a side note, my mother in law lives down the street from me as well. It's .............. Interesting.

May 26, 2015 at 7:15 AM Post #7,168 of 20,136
That's terrible! :mad: I hate that there are people who feel entitled to others belongings. Nothing gets me more angry!! :angry_face:

On a side note, my mother in law lives down the street from me as well. It's .............. Interesting.

I understand how in laws living in the area can be interesting, I am no longer married but my kids live with me full time and the ex's family lives near by it can be more then interested

May 26, 2015 at 8:19 AM Post #7,169 of 20,136
May 26, 2015 at 8:22 AM Post #7,170 of 20,136
Ack! Got back from vacay to find my mother-in-law's house down the street broken into
eek.gif

Bunch of A-holes. I'm with @x RELIC x... string up all the burglars! (Figuratively, of course.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back