"The Lab"
May 21, 2015 at 11:01 PM Post #6,481 of 20,136
  LooooooooooooooL great question, even I was able to make a stand with some wood that I found in the house...

Although your's is in another league. 
biggrin.gif

My next one will be made of bamboo, just need to find some of them

That's a really nice stand, I made a couple out of wood but try to stay away from wood it doesn't usually go to well. What speakers are on your desk?

May 21, 2015 at 11:05 PM Post #6,484 of 20,136

That's a really nice stand, I made a couple out of wood but try to stay away from wood it doesn't usually go to well. What speakers are on your desk?

Well, I had others plans to it, ended a little different, maybe someday I'll do the version 2 of it.
For me it's much easier to do something with wood because I have a machine like the one below in the garage.

Multi-Bancada-Ferrari-20140131001544.jpg

The speakers are some ****ty one, unbranded, really bad, I just use it when someone is playing some games with me on the PC. It's pretty hard to find some speakers here, mostly Edifier stuff, and they're not that great

May 21, 2015 at 11:31 PM Post #6,489 of 20,136
@acain those stands are really gorgeous, never seem a nicer stand. Congratulations man, you could earn some serious money with then!

Nah it's just a hobby building things for fun, but I did file some papers so know one can make money off my design that would just be wrong for someone to cash in on someone else's creativity.

May 21, 2015 at 11:37 PM Post #6,490 of 20,136

Nah it's just a hobby building things for fun, but I did file some papers so know one can make money off my design that would just be wrong for someone to cash in on someone else's creativity.

In time to come ...this early Labsters edition will be collector's item ........woot woot 

May 21, 2015 at 11:41 PM Post #6,492 of 20,136

In time to come ...this early Labsters edition will be collector's item ........woot woot 

Amen to that...

May 21, 2015 at 11:43 PM Post #6,493 of 20,136
Deep sleep chamber fo-sho!!!

Feeling a bit better today but still pretty sore and on liquid-only diet
frown.gif

Take it easy man ....the day after is always the bitch ....but it's a sure fire way to lose some weight .....me normally drink milk powder for 2 days after post - surgery

No pounding or exciting music ....fo-sho ....!

May 22, 2015 at 1:16 AM Post #6,494 of 20,136
Almost 200 posts read!! Your guys are post-a-holics! :D

Wokei, never laughed so hard at the gas chamber! Great pics. :)

Organizing a Labapalooza for North America would be crazy awesome! Too bad the countries are so large........ Gotta do West, Central, and East.

nmatheis, liquid diet isn't so bad, you'll get through it. Had to be on one a few time in my life. Hope your back to normal soon!

May 22, 2015 at 1:22 AM Post #6,495 of 20,136
I think we're on to something...

I'm going to see if we can set a tour up.

A five to seven man, one week tour in exchange for a review. It can also be discussed at the lab.

You guys all write great reviews.

That's a great idea, I'm telling my wife I'm moving to California :wink:

Jk, but seriously the more impressions the better, great idea.

Hisoundfi

Me would like to nominate the first item to go on tour.......IVERY ...LOL :deadhorse:

Lol, @Wokei you're the man. What a great way to start the day with your posts :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back