"The Lab"
May 17, 2015 at 2:00 AM Post #5,776 of 20,136
Never saw the Cure, but saw New Order on the Low Life tour. Music was great, show was... lacking dynamism?

Loved New Order too and totally agree with your post ..music is great but they are not visually exciting to watch ...though me love Joy Division to death before New Order came about

May 17, 2015 at 2:04 AM Post #5,778 of 20,136
Hey, I recall us talking about partners and pending money on audio a few days back. Saw these and thought I'd share:

May 17, 2015 at 2:05 AM Post #5,779 of 20,136
Woot Woot ...Cure fans ....me used to dress up like Robert Smith ....with eye liner and loads of gel ...yo ..... good old days ...LOL

I dressed as Robert Smith on Halloween one year during my college years. I was working at a grocery store at the time. An old lady I was helping thought I was a "nice young lady" :eek:

May 17, 2015 at 2:07 AM Post #5,780 of 20,136
Do the Spiral Dot's really work and rotate ounce you insert them I have never tried them but they look interesting.

No ..they dont rotate ....but they do enhanced the bass ....

Talking about new music ...currently rocking in me ears ...it's traditional Thai folk music called "Molam"

[VIDEO] https://youtu.be/ZcLutp8ozPk [/VIDEO]

May 17, 2015 at 2:07 AM Post #5,781 of 20,136
Do the Spiral Dot's really work and rotate ounce you insert them I have never tried them but they look interesting.

Spiral Dots or Spinfits? Spin-fits will allow you to twist the IEM to get a good fit once the tip is in.

May 17, 2015 at 2:08 AM Post #5,783 of 20,136
I dressed as Robert Smith on Halloween one year during my college years. I was working at a grocery store at the time. An old lady I was helping thought I was a "nice young lady" :eek:

Hahahaaaa.....me was cat whistle a few times while walking back from College at night .....aaaaaaah ..good times

May 17, 2015 at 2:12 AM Post #5,786 of 20,136

Haha!

Speaking of old ladies... you hear about the old lady getting in trouble writing "LOL" at the end of a condolence letter? Thought it meant "Lots Of Love?"

May 17, 2015 at 2:16 AM Post #5,787 of 20,136
Wow ..you find the treble peaky with Havi .....me want more ....its all good Red ....we all have different ears .....mine is Wokei approved ...hahhaaaaaaaaa

Haha I do love the crisp attack of plucked strings every now and then. Variety is the spice of life after all. Tip rolling ftw~

May 17, 2015 at 2:17 AM Post #5,788 of 20,136
Wow I actually liked that a lot, it's a lot different then the folk music in the US it almost had a blues sound to it.

Cool. Reminds me of a New Order show... Great tune, somewhat hokey stage presence :wink:

May 17, 2015 at 2:18 AM Post #5,789 of 20,136
Had trouble getting a good seal with Spiral Dots. Now using Spinfits... they go relatively deep and tame treble somewhat. Not quite as airy as Spirals, but overall I prefer them.

Hmm.. Maybe I ought to give them another try.. The L sized ones kept cutting off sound but my friend's S sized ones actually worked pretty well on his Supras.

May 17, 2015 at 2:22 AM Post #5,790 of 20,136
Talking about new music ...currently rocking in me ears ...it's traditional Thai folk music called "Molam"

And my ears tonight got rocked first by Floyd, and now being jazzed by Dizzy Reece... Ahhhh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back