"The Lab"
May 17, 2015 at 1:38 AM Post #5,761 of 20,136
One of the videos that started it all?

May 17, 2015 at 1:50 AM Post #5,765 of 20,136
I don't know if you guys heard of Imogen Heap she invented these gloves that have sensors in them to change her voice and different instruments with them. The gloves are all open source to program them to do different things.

May 17, 2015 at 1:51 AM Post #5,766 of 20,136
Ooh, Duran Duran and The Cure :blink:

Now we're talking! I love The Cure. Saw them in concert once. Unbelievable that Robert Smith's hair can stick out so far, for so long under such hot lights :eek:

I was just listening to a "best of" collection of Duran Duran earlier today - just the oldies. None of the newer stuff. Nice :L3000:

May 17, 2015 at 1:51 AM Post #5,767 of 20,136
May 17, 2015 at 1:53 AM Post #5,768 of 20,136
Duran Duran I used to love that band, still do but all there older stuff. Want to make a bet of wokei posting a gif of 2 girls.

Now we're talking! I love The Cure. Saw them in concert once. Unbelievable that Robert Smith's hair can stick out so far, for so long under such hot lights :eek:

I was just listening to a "best of" collection of Duran Duran earlier today - just the oldies. None of the newer stuff. Nice :L3000:

Loved their first album... and lost interest after.

May 17, 2015 at 1:53 AM Post #5,769 of 20,136

Woot Woot ...Cure fans ....me used to dress up like Robert Smith ....with eye liner and loads of gel ...yo ..... good old days ...LOL

May 17, 2015 at 1:56 AM Post #5,771 of 20,136
What tips are you sing with your Havi now ? Using JVC Spiral Dot - Large ...works best for me ...give them a go
biggrin.gif

Using Complys Tx400 now, those with the filters. I find that they tame the treble a little and fill out the sound a little, though at a very slight cost of soundstage. I was using M Spiral dots for for the longest time. Really love the sound, as you said, they really make the Havis sing. Just that for some tracks, the highs make my ears ache a little.

May 17, 2015 at 1:56 AM Post #5,772 of 20,136
Woot Woot ...Cure fans ....me used to dress up like Robert Smith ....with eye liner and loads of gel ...yo ..... good old days ...LOL

Never saw the Cure, but saw New Order on the Low Life tour. Music was great, show was... lacking dynamism?

May 17, 2015 at 1:58 AM Post #5,774 of 20,136
Using Complys Tx400 now, those with the filters. I find that they tame the treble a little and fill out the sound a little, though at a very slight cost of soundstage. I was using M Spiral dots for for the longest time. Really love the sound, as you said, they really make the Havis sing. Just that for some tracks, the highs make my ears ache a little.

Wow ..you find the treble peaky with Havi .....me want more ....its all good Red ....we all have different ears .....mine is Wokei approved ...hahhaaaaaaaaa

May 17, 2015 at 1:58 AM Post #5,775 of 20,136

Had trouble getting a good seal with Spiral Dots. Now using Spinfits... they go relatively deep and tame treble somewhat. Not quite as airy as Spirals, but overall I prefer them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back