"The Lab"
May 5, 2015 at 11:06 AM Post #4,637 of 20,136
  This is how you suppose to write a review on head-fi: http://www.head-fi.org/products/original-xiaomi-piston-iii-youth-edition-earphone-earbuds-headset-w-mic-for-iphone-6-plus-5s-5c-5-4s-ipad-air-2-mini-3-etc-apple-devices-samsung-galaxy-s6-s5-s4-note-tab-nexus-htc-xiaomi-motorola-etc-android-devices-black/reviews/13065
tongue.gif

The fellow just created an account on head-fi to post the review above...  Hmm....

Twister ....you got to do better for your next review ...LOL

May 5, 2015 at 11:10 AM Post #4,638 of 20,136

Sandwich diaphram... mmmm

It's not the attitude that bothers me but Picard's nepotism letting his teenage son pilot the USS Enterprise. That's outrageous, way out of line! Can you imagine what would happen if the CO of say...USS Ronald Reagan let  his 13-year old son handling the ship wheel of the aircraft carrier? How plausible is that?

Yeah lol. But he is a mechanical and tactical genius who has saved the crew many times so I guess they look past the age...

May 5, 2015 at 11:28 AM Post #4,639 of 20,136
Interesting! I guess killing Wesley is the very idea subconsciously or secretly harbored by many Trekkies. Alright, I admit it. I am one of them. Guilty as charged. 

Lol he didn't bother me much till later in the series when he got that "troubled kid" complex and had the bad attitude.

Originally Posted by rontant /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's not the attitude that bothers me but Picard's nepotism letting his teenage son pilot the USS Enterprise. That's outrageous, way out of line! Can you imagine what would happen if the CO of say...USS Ronald Reagan let  his 13-year old son handling the ship wheel of the aircraft carrier? How plausible is that?

Yeah lol. But he is a mechanical and tactical genius who has saved the crew many times so I guess they look past the age...

LOL

May 5, 2015 at 12:04 PM Post #4,640 of 20,136
  This is how you suppose to write a review on head-fi: http://www.head-fi.org/products/original-xiaomi-piston-iii-youth-edition-earphone-earbuds-headset-w-mic-for-iphone-6-plus-5s-5c-5-4s-ipad-air-2-mini-3-etc-apple-devices-samsung-galaxy-s6-s5-s4-note-tab-nexus-htc-xiaomi-motorola-etc-android-devices-black/reviews/13065
tongue.gif

The fellow just created an account on head-fi to post the review above...  Hmm....

LOL. 

May 5, 2015 at 12:18 PM Post #4,641 of 20,136
  I guess you can't sleep in the lab have to set alarms to wake you up. I am off to work but here are pictures of the stands and my favorite colors, Ill stop spamming you guys with photos now of theses stands LOL. All my hardware should be in this week and I will PM everyone this weekend to get them out.

Gets better every time I see them. Those honestly look better than most retail stands. Cant wait to it in person! :D

May 5, 2015 at 12:22 PM Post #4,642 of 20,136

Lol, I noticed. I also noticed he posted it twice! Maybe that makes its value the double :wink:

Honestly I would like Head-Fi to make a difference between reviews and product ratings. I think that would be of benefit for everyone.....

May 5, 2015 at 12:28 PM Post #4,644 of 20,136
Never really watched Star Trek (sorry Labsters), but I'm a die hard listener of Howard Stern, thus a fan of George Tokai who is quite regular on the show.  Oh myyy!!!

May 5, 2015 at 12:33 PM Post #4,645 of 20,136
Never really watched Star Trek (sorry Labsters), but I'm a die hard listener of Howard Stern, thus a fan of George Tokai who is quite regular on the show.  Oh myyy!!!

Blasphemy :wink:

May 5, 2015 at 1:13 PM Post #4,647 of 20,136
I love howard stern i have Siruis radio just for him.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, stop the clock!
biggrin.gif
  Hey now! didn't know you are Stern fan too!!!
cool.gif

I think The Lab thread needs to be nominated for Webby awards
tongue.gif

and a great Baba booey day to you, man!

May 5, 2015 at 1:28 PM Post #4,648 of 20,136

Users who are viewing this thread

Back