1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

"The Lab"

1. Cinder
    Thanks man, this is by far my favorite batch I've gotten. The Rose's are the Cappuccino Mk. II and the Aurora.  I also really love the No. 7. I wanna collect all the Rose IEMs, since they all appear to have different enough types of sound.

The Cappuccino Mk. II's bass is pretty friggen ridiculous.

2. twister6 Contributor

Never mind iems, which EA cable is that? [​IMG]

3. Cinder
    Ares II I believe. I gotta say, this is the closest thing to a piece of jewelry I own, 

twister6 likes this.
  4. nmatheis Contributor

Unedited is the only way to go, man!

Dudes, I want some cool jewelry cables to review. Throw a brother a bone on his birthday, Dawgs!!!

:wink_face:

ngoshawk likes this.
  5. Cinder
    I'd hit you up if my bank account wasn't completely dry brotha.

6. Hisoundfi Contributor
    Happy belated birthday @nmatheis

Hope you had a good one! 

7. ngoshawk
    Happy Birthday, brother Nik. Package will arrive today, to me. :thumbsup:

8. B9Scrambler
    Happy birthday Nik!

9. HiFiChris Contributor
    Happy birthday, Nik! Did you get yourself some nice audio-related birthday gifts? [​IMG]

[​IMG]

ngoshawk likes this.
  10. boblauer
    Happy Bday Nick, best present your son's hearing restored? How is the little one? 

B9Scrambler likes this.
  11. nmatheis Contributor
    Thanks, guys. Birthday was good. Bought myself Shanling UP and iBasso PB3 to try out. Son is doing well - still waiting to see how well it worked.

Snowing here. 4" already and still coming down. Very unusual for Portland. Supposed to take my daughter to the airport in the morning. Not cool!

IMG_20170110_202212.jpg

EDIT: Now the power is starting to flicker. Boo!

12. thatonenoob
    And here in Seattle something slightly more than rain shut us down for a little while.  Sigh.

13. H20Fidelity Contributor

Mate, we're complete opposite in Sydney today, 40 degree Celsius heatwave. (104 Fahrenheit) 

14. twister6 Contributor

Here on East Coast (NY/NJ area), we had a snow storm a few days ago (got a chance to use my new snowblower), and for a few days temperature stayed around 15-18degF.  Yesterday it went up to 35degF, today it's 55degF, tomorrow 65degF, Friday 55degF, and Saturday down to 25F and another snow storm.  What a roller coaster!!!

15. nmatheis Contributor
    Yeah, it's been a weird winter here. Went to fuel up last night before this morning's airport run, and there were people out cross-country skiing in my neighborhood at 9pm.