"The Lab"
Jul 28, 2016 at 10:48 AM Post #18,061 of 20,136
Very nice review. Your review is as understated as the amp looks; which is quite nice! And I mean that in the most sincere way.

Thanks m8 - you got me at understated 
redface.gif

Agreed on both counts
wink_face.gif

Guys, this is what I would call ***y! 
blink.gif

And that's just a doozy.  You ought to see the DT1990 (I stand corrected) driver size/ performance discussion. 

Jul 28, 2016 at 11:51 AM Post #18,063 of 20,136

Answer: A good nights sleep.
wink_face.gif

Man that Cash Warren must have a BALL with that
tongue_smile.gif

On a gear topic when is TFZ going to detachable cables!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jul 28, 2016 at 1:35 PM Post #18,066 of 20,136
  They are if you have these

I love little tools and admire you DIY guys but when you have digits like this most customizing at this size is always a bust for me
frown.gif

Jul 29, 2016 at 12:11 PM Post #18,071 of 20,136
  Darn it...guess grunge and teen angst aren't cool anymore.  These days its hip to be square!

Ha yes it appears so. You can charge more if it's vintage, the others are simply fades or so my adult daughter tells me. I keep trying to convince the wifey I'm worth more because I'm vintage and I still get the look of disbelief from her. 

Jul 29, 2016 at 12:16 PM Post #18,072 of 20,136
  Ha yes it appears so. You can charge more if it's vintage, the others are simply fades or so my adult daughter tells me. I keep trying to convince the wifey I'm worth more because I'm vintage and I still get the look of disbelief from her. 

Vintage is cool, but only if you can claim to be matching numbers
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back