The JVC HA-S500 thread.
Dec 5, 2012 at 6:01 PM Post #3,511 of 8,352
Quote:

Well, at one point, dsnuts had promised to host a "clip party". Everybody was going to suggest a few songs. They were going to be uploaded somewhere, and at the same time, we were all going to listen to them and, well, party! I felt very left out, so I bought a clip zip.

The very great news is that this clip zip is pretty amazing for the price. Sounds great. Super small and light. Great price. And you can "rockbox" it to get a lot more features (like enhanced EQ).

The very very very sad news is that dsnuts seems to have deserted the clip party idea. So sad. Boo hoo!
triportsad.gif
wink.gif

haha that and gee jumped ship and sold his clip. LoL Didn't expect it to happen anyways but it sure was fun to entertain the idea.
tongue_smile.gif

Dec 5, 2012 at 7:26 PM Post #3,512 of 8,352
Quote:

Well, at one point, dsnuts had promised to host a "clip party". Everybody was going to suggest a few songs. They were going to be uploaded somewhere, and at the same time, we were all going to listen to them and, well, party! I felt very left out, so I bought a clip zip.

The very great news is that this clip zip is pretty amazing for the price. Sounds great. Super small and light. Great price. And you can "rockbox" it to get a lot more features (like enhanced EQ).

The very very very sad news is that dsnuts seems to have deserted the clip party idea. So sad. Boo hoo!
triportsad.gif
wink.gif

Hold onto your horses. All is not lost. The logistics of it was the issue. It isn't that I don't want to do it.

So a real party means beverages. So this is something that we will do on a hand chosen day to celebrate our beverage+ clip+ and HAS-500. Guys that submit the best pic of Drink + Clip + HA-S500 or HA-S400. Plus a video of music playing on the clip. What you consider. THE TUNE for your combo.  The best 3 pics will get a free earphone from me. Yes you will get a new earphone. What it will be is to be determined. And no it will not be anything premium. Your beverage however can be premium. Be creative. More details to come. But it will be new. It will be cheap and hopefully it will sound ok. lol.

So that would be..
Plus
Plus

All in one very creative pic by you the participant. And you youngins can change out the beverage to what you drink. Maybe something like this.
Plus

A very merry Holidays and a shout out to all that participate. Anyone game? Free cheapo buds on the line. Maybe. Just maybe, a good one.
wink_face.gif

Make it so it tells all of us a bit about you. What tune you like to hear on your Clip. I will announce the day to post. I just have to choose the best day for everyone to participate. I think it will be fun. So get your ideas happenen. More to come soon. 

Dec 5, 2012 at 8:25 PM Post #3,514 of 8,352
Mine were horrible out of the box and did vibrate in the bass like crazy at the beggining, giving me unvoluntary ear massage. Normal - just burn them in; eventuaaaaaaaaaa..................................................aaaaaaalllllllyyy they settle down - like 100 or so hours loud music playing at the very minimum.

Enjoy !

the bass in mine wasnt vibrating like crazy...
i got over 100 hrs on mine aglready burn in
im tempted to give them a listen but have to study lol

Dec 5, 2012 at 8:50 PM Post #3,515 of 8,352
the bass in mine wasnt vibrating like crazy...
i got over 100 hrs on mine aglready burn in
im tempted to give them a listen but have to study lol

Yeah, I know that feel. I can't listen to music and study also, it's way too distracting.
Wait, what are you doing on this forum then? haha

Edit: Just curious: is there the model number on these headphones? It doesn't say S500 anywhere from what I can see, is it only me?

Dec 5, 2012 at 9:21 PM Post #3,516 of 8,352
Quote:

In spite of your triple posting, you ain't such a bad dude/dudette. I've been listening to your cloudmix trance stuff on my laptop pretty much all day and really enjoying it! In fact, I wanted to switch over to my phone, but I had forgotten what I was listening to and thought that it was soma fm. So when I switched to my phone, I was having great difficulty finding your stuff on soma fm lol!. Finally I remembered what was going on, and now I have downloaded cloudmix onto my phone and am happily once again listening to it. Kudos!
beerchug.gif

Edit: I had been listening to it via my xba3's for most of the day, and that sounded awesome. But I switched over to my S500's, and whoa... sweet!
basshead.gif

Dec 5, 2012 at 9:29 PM Post #3,517 of 8,352
Hold onto your horses. All is not lost. The logistics of it was the issue. It isn't that I don't want to do it.

So a real party means beverages. So this is something that we will do on a hand chosen day to celebrate our beverage+ clip+ and HAS-500. Guys that submit the best pic of Drink + Clip + HA-S500 or HA-S400. Plus a video of music playing on the clip. What you consider. THE TUNE for your combo.  The best 3 pics will get a free earphone from me. Yes you will get a new earphone. What it will be is to be determined. And no it will not be anything premium. Your beverage however can be premium. Be creative. More details to come. But it will be new. It will be cheap and hopefully it will sound ok. lol.

So that would be..
Plus
Plus

All in one very creative pic by you the participant. And you youngins can change out the beverage to what you drink. Maybe something like this.
Plus
  A very merry Holidays and a shout out to all that participate. Anyone game? Free cheapo buds on the line. Maybe. Just maybe, a good one.:wink_face:
  Make it so it tells all of us a bit about you. What tune you like to hear on your Clip. I will announce the day to post. I just have to choose the best day for everyone to participate. I think it will be fun. So get your ideas happenen. More to come soon. 
So buying the Clip+ for my birthday after reading the Clip+ party a while back really was a good idea! :)

P.S. I will be drinking a non-alchoholic beverage since I'm only 14, but I do have a 5 hour energy bottle laying around (That stuff is NASTY) that I can make a pun out of, it might even be punny! :p

Dec 5, 2012 at 11:24 PM Post #3,518 of 8,352
Ya everyone can participate. In fact the more the merrier..And I want to open up the sources to more than just clips. I will open it up to your source..The main focus of course is our enduring admiration of the HA-S500. Again more creative the better..With the Holidays coming around the corner it could be a nice opportunity to have Santa dawn a HA-S500. Lol. For example..

The more submissions on this thread the better the first place prize will get...Ooooooo.

Looking at the calendar I choose the 21st!, The friday before Christmas. Sounds good? Get your creative juices flowing.  Friday the 21st will be first ever. EPIC CREATE A DRINK N CLIP N S500 PIC FOR CHEAPO BUD DAY. Do it.

Dec 5, 2012 at 11:33 PM Post #3,519 of 8,352
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsnuts /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The more submissions on this thread the better the first place prize will get...Ooooooo.

fxz200oooooooooo!

Dec 5, 2012 at 11:48 PM Post #3,521 of 8,352
So in an interesting twist. Our good buddy Danny Bai is submitting a Sansa Fuze. In good working order to the first place winner. Ooooo! And it will get a nice earphone to use with it by me ..Double Ooooo! More prizes pending. Will let you guys know. I should throw in a 2 year old fruit cake for the worst submission. Lol!

FXZ200?...................No.                                      

Dec 6, 2012 at 12:12 AM Post #3,524 of 8,352
Like I mentioned it all depends on just how many of you guys submit your best pics on the 21st. And remember it has to be one pic and one vid per participant. The more guys that submit the better the prize. And by default if any of you guys submit a prize for this happening. You automatically get a vote for winners.  21st is the day so sleep on it and get your creative juices flowing..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back