The JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review)
May 4, 2014 at 3:50 AM Post #751 of 3,535
Tenso is mail forwarding service.

The site  amazon.co.jp will not ship outside japan. You need to create a tenso account. Tenso is verifying your address and identity. After this you can order to your tenso address/mailbox. Once the package arrived at tenso, you need to pay for shipping from tenso to your address. Tenso will ship the stuff then finally to you.

May 4, 2014 at 3:51 AM Post #752 of 3,535
  What is Tenso?  I don't understand.  Do I have to make a new Amazon account for Amazon Japan?  Can you guys explain it more explicitly?  I'm confused.  
confused.gif

Tenso is a forwarding service, you'll need it for Amazon Japan as they need a local address to deliver to. And yes, you'll need to register an account for Amazon Japan, they are separate from Amazon US.

Weird. I'm signed up for Tenso. Tried to enter my new "address" and amazon keeps telling me that it is invalid or something. The problem is that the Tenso guide for amazon.jp isn't up to date. what I see is not the same as the guide.

Try this: 
http://animuze.com/2012/05/entering-your-tenso-address-on-amazon-japan/

It's dated, but the input and everything else should be the same.

May 4, 2014 at 3:54 AM Post #753 of 3,535
  Weird. I'm signed up for Tenso. Tried to enter my new "address" and amazon keeps telling me that it is invalid or something. The problem is that the Tenso guide for amazon.jp isn't up to date. what I see is not the same as the guide.

Ask tenso themselves through their customer support.

They give you an updated guideline on inserting the address.

I lost that email so I forgot.

May 4, 2014 at 3:58 AM Post #755 of 3,535
Anyone living near termites? :p

Geez, might have to take the coins away from the Pandora to feed this Woodie ...
( and forgo the HAVI...the Ostriches...too )

u guys think i should get this 850?? i wont regret?? u sure?? 

May 4, 2014 at 3:59 AM Post #758 of 3,535
  Anyone living near termites? :p

Geez, might have to take the coins away from the Pandora to feed this Woodie ...
( and forgo the HAVI...the Ostriches...too )

u guys think i should get this 850?? i wont regret?? u sure?? 

If you value huge soundstage, deep rumbling bass and natural sounding timbre and strings? Go for it.

May 4, 2014 at 3:59 AM Post #759 of 3,535

1) Sign up for an amazon.jp account. You guys can change the site to english and do your sign up.

2) Use this: https://www.tenso.com/en/guide/buy/address.html

3) Verify identity on Tenso if you haven't done so.

May 4, 2014 at 4:09 AM Post #761 of 3,535
  1) Sign up for an amazon.jp account. You guys can change the site to english and do your sign up.

2) Use this: https://www.tenso.com/en/guide/buy/address.html

3) Verify identity on Tenso if you haven't done so.

The guide isn't up to date. What is shown isn't how they do it anymore. I figured it out regardless. I appreciate the help guys.
Already sent in the verification to Tenso. Hopefully that goes through before the package arrives.

Man. 1:00am rush decisions. I'll probably regret it until I have those sweet woodies in my ears. 

May 4, 2014 at 4:25 AM Post #763 of 3,535
  This is annoying, you got to do some verification of identity with Tenso.  Does this mean you have to verify before purchasing this?  So annoying.

No, you can purchase it before they verify. They simply won't ship it out to you until they can verify. 
Just do a quick scan or picture of your drivers license. Then crop out the DL number and photo and upload it to them.

Either way, you can purchase now. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back