Aug 19, 2007 at 2:15 PM Post #46 of 137
The only thing I care about is humongous flash storage

Student loan handles the mo-nay (
icon10.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
), so come on Steve!

Aug 22, 2007 at 4:38 AM Post #51 of 137
Aug 22, 2007 at 4:57 AM Post #54 of 137
thats what im waiting for..... school is starting and i wont have the privilidge of using a music player on bus rides, etc,..... so the sonner it is released the better. My 1gen ipod mini failed in february and i've been holding out till now.... the horizon is nearing aaahhh i can feel it =)

Aug 22, 2007 at 7:10 PM Post #58 of 137
If apple bit an optical out in with the 3.5mm jack like they do on the laptops, i would be so so so happy. But then it is so so so not going to happen. Oh well, as long as something new around the 80gb mark comes out i guess i can deal with the line out.

Aug 22, 2007 at 11:37 PM Post #60 of 137
I'll throw in my two cents. I agree, that new nano is ugly and I hope they don't build it. I don't know why you wouldn't keep the basic shape of this nano, make it widescreen by just turning the screen sideways. I hope they build the new nano with gps for their Nike stuff and a basic map feature.

For the full-size iPod now that Samsung is coming out with a 80 gb platter maybe they could make the new 80 gb (same size as the current 30 gb) and have two flash versions 8 and 16 gb. I would like to see a 3" or 3.5" screen on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back