The Audio Lounge
Sep 13, 2017 at 7:26 PM Post #3,331 of 36,132
Yeah, I figured the sane but I have a couple nice canles for them already and another on the way. Hope those P2's give you what you are expecting from them:wink:

Sep 13, 2017 at 7:30 PM Post #3,332 of 36,132
Also would like to know what DAP this is! Only one I found that looks exactly like it is from Shinywe Tech.

Sorry missed this on my phone! Look up Benjie S5, great little played for $26:wink:

Sep 13, 2017 at 7:38 PM Post #3,333 of 36,132
Daaaaaannngg brutal lol.
:thinking: really like the OG p1 aluminum build more.
I believe the OG P1 was also made of zinc-alloy. The difference being the color and I think in that, I do also prefer the color and brushed finish of the OG P1. Not that the PX looks bad, but the P1 finish just looks classy to me.

I have the P2s and they are definitely gloss black.
Plastic build, right? Whatever, not gonna care about that too much, the M7 Pro is plastic too. Though I will say I'd prefer a matte finish just because gloss black and fingerprints just go together.

Yeah, I figured the sane but I have a couple nice canles for them already and another on the way. Hope those P2's give you what you are expecting from them:wink:
Yeah. And to be honest, I did look for an alternative to that cable, not because it wasn't a good cable, but it was a bit stiff and I wasn't thrilled about the strain relief on the jack.

Sorry missed this on my phone! Look up Benjie S5, great little played for $26:wink:
That little thing looks nice! Bare essentials, but that can be good in its own way. I just looked it up on GearBest. What the heck is a TF card?
EDIT: Nvm, TF is MicroSD. I don't understand why they'd use the completely dead nomenclature for it :thinking:

Last edited:
Sep 13, 2017 at 7:51 PM Post #3,334 of 36,132
In a word.......... Chinese!

Sep 13, 2017 at 8:59 PM Post #3,336 of 36,132
@JaeYoon I'm not dissing the Chinese at all as I have a plethora of Chi-Fi gears. I was only saying it was more of a language deal as many times the Chinese term is different as in using TF cards vs. Micro SD or MSD.

Sep 13, 2017 at 9:13 PM Post #3,337 of 36,132
@JaeYoon I'm not dissing the Chinese at all as I have a plethora of Chi-Fi gears. I was only saying it was more of a language deal as many times the Chinese term is different as in using TF cards vs. Micro SD or MSD.
I know you support chi fi. I should clarify like in general :p

Like in aune thread. Someone has a huge crusade saying all chinese products by chinese companies are not to be trusted.

I told him the sony walkman he wants is probably made in china. But he says they are all high quality made in malaysia and taiwan etc.
:pensive:

Sep 13, 2017 at 9:37 PM Post #3,338 of 36,132
Screenshot_2017-09-13-18-35-42.png

Guys let me ask you this. Anyone here have products made in china by a chinese company that can be good?

Shanling? Cayin? LZ earphones. Lets make a huge list. Fiio x7ii has a good rep so far.

Sep 13, 2017 at 9:42 PM Post #3,339 of 36,132
Well I get in trouble for my replies to those type post Jae. I'd be too tempted to teply "Ignorance is bliss":-0 Seems he has an education/learning issue:wink:

Sep 13, 2017 at 9:45 PM Post #3,340 of 36,132
Sep 13, 2017 at 9:47 PM Post #3,341 of 36,132
But he says they are all high quality made in malaysia
The Sony Walkman series is indeed made here in Malaysia, wouldn't go so far as to say that it makes them any superior to a Chinese made product by definition - except of course that they are superior by being Sony! :wink: :)

Last edited:
Sep 13, 2017 at 9:52 PM Post #3,343 of 36,132
The Sony Walkman series is indeed made here in Malaysia, wouldn't go so far as to say that it makes them any superior to a Chinese made product by definition - except of course that they are superior by being Sony! :wink: :)
Sony always has impressive battery optimizations. 30 hours on new zx 300.

Sep 13, 2017 at 9:54 PM Post #3,344 of 36,132

It's just the Sonergy, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back