The Audio Lounge
Sep 12, 2017 at 9:05 PM Post #3,302 of 36,068
Is THIS the one you were looking at? And was that sarcasm? I can't always tell over the interwebs, lol.

Did you see this though .....

Stretch Goals
  • Stretch Goal ($50,000): Cryogenic processing
All of the connectors will receive Cryogenic treatment, which will get rid of the latent heat and improve signal transmission. In other words, your earphones will sound much better.

How gullible do they think people are?

Sep 13, 2017 at 5:55 AM Post #3,307 of 36,068

"All of the connectors will receive Cryogenic treatment, which will get rid of the latent heat and improve signal transmission. In other words, your earphones will sound much better."

No no, you see, things what are cold are better conductors. That's science. That's how we have superconductors. So it must be true!
It's easy to misunderstand complex science. Basically, it's because of atoms.
Luckily, I'm a highly edumacated individual, graduated high school and everything :)
I feel I'm the kind of knowledgeable customer that they are clearly targeting. Order placed! And such a bargain! $1400 discount! :p

Sep 13, 2017 at 7:43 AM Post #3,308 of 36,068
Now watch, because we talked trash it will be our luck, cryogenic bullshish aside, that these headphones are amazing and worth $1500. And of course, we'll all be so pissed that we missed out on getting them for $79. But then again, that's probably not gonna happen, lol.

Sep 13, 2017 at 11:00 AM Post #3,311 of 36,068
Lol, true. I'd never pay 2k for headphones, let alone a cable, but I've seen it done.
Idk... I really want a TOTL ciem someday..

Sep 13, 2017 at 11:01 AM Post #3,312 of 36,068
Sep 13, 2017 at 11:59 AM Post #3,313 of 36,068
But other than that Chi Fi kzs are fine by me. :call_me:
BTW, if you aren't in the KZ thread, first impressions of the Zs6 are coming out - supposedly the sound is a big improvement over the zs5. :call_me:

Sep 13, 2017 at 12:10 PM Post #3,314 of 36,068
Want. Looks legit.
Couldn't be more legit. From the vague names and affiliations to the font used for the stretch goals. They did say that these are the world's most premium headphones after all.

I need to leave Kickstarter alone, lol. Now I'm looking at THESE.
I saw those too. No thanks, cool-sounding concept though.

Now I totally didn't see that. Didn't know there was a $50k stretch goal. Only saw that the $100k stretch goal was a $2 6.3mm adapter. By cryogenics....yeah, sure......

But other than that Chi Fi kzs are fine by me. :call_me:
Not to mention that getting the Chi-Fi IEMs means your wallet is less.......on fire :fire:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back