The New HIBY R3 II is here. 4.4MM Jack; Improved Sound and Bluetooth.
Apr 26, 2018 at 1:31 PM Post #1,246 of 6,859
Grey for me! :)
Now the anticipation starts to build! :wink:

Apr 26, 2018 at 1:36 PM Post #1,247 of 6,859
black all the way as all of my equipments are black and grey will be kind of contrasting to my setup....

Apr 26, 2018 at 3:40 PM Post #1,249 of 6,859
Black. Then again, most of my tech and audio gear is black. More I think about it, most of my worldly belongings are black. I have some Schiit here that is't. Otherwise - black.

This was an easy decision. :)
Haha - exactly the same here! Other than Schiit, most everything else is black for me! :wink:

Apr 26, 2018 at 4:19 PM Post #1,252 of 6,859
Any idea when Hiby will come for the shipping info? Mid May?
My guess:
MUCH sooner than that...

The R6 was shipped ahead of time (through IndieGoGo). I would say: shipping info survey next week.

Apr 26, 2018 at 6:54 PM Post #1,258 of 6,859
I usually get the black but I'm not to fussed about the colour.

I picked grey, thinking most people picked black therefore the queue for grey will be shorter.
Lol that’s good thinking. I don’t really care, but will probably get grey as a better match to my stainless steel R6. I believe these are anodized; if so the colors will be matte, NOT glossy

Apr 26, 2018 at 10:53 PM Post #1,259 of 6,859
i first picked black but the more i looked at it the more it looked like a fingerprint magnet so I went with gray
I know most will use a cover but everything i have that glossy black picks up prints out of the air.
Because of its size I plan to pair it with either the topping NX1s, Electric Avenues PA2V2 or HeadAmp Pico
Can't wait
Nice, how are your EDC3 coming along?

Apr 27, 2018 at 12:32 AM Post #1,260 of 6,859
I usually get the black but I'm not to fussed about the colour.

I picked grey, thinking most people picked black therefore the queue for grey will be shorter.

Lol that’s good thinking. I don’t really care, but will probably get grey as a better match to my stainless steel R6. I believe these are anodized; if so the colors will be matte, NOT glossy
Quite the opposite:
By running the black batch first, HiBy would be able to fulfill bigger % of the orders! :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back