23. A quick toggle to enable and disable MSEB, or an option added to the context menu on the now playing screen (there is already one for the normal equalizer).Cheers Mouseman.
FYI @Joe Bloggs
I found that all our comments on issues with the R3 were lost in the thread and unknown whether Hiby were taking note or rectifying. So started this list to keep up to date when Hiby does come back to the thread.
List continues. Additions by various members
1. Option to turn off Top and bottom swipe features
2. When resuming to last track played from shutdown,Swiping back goes to that particular songs album list rather than the root of all files list.
3. When choosing a track to play to go to the full play screen rather than stay in the list.
5. fix characters for åøæ¨¨ etc created with external playlist
6. upload folder on wifi
7. Quick search in playlist. General search function?
8. Resume from previous song/position after shutdown/charging. Buggy in shutdown/charging cycle.
9. Ability to delete folders in the files menu whose name contains an apostrophe
10. normal keyboard if possible. i used to have a kickstarter Omate smartwatch with a tiny 1.x' display with a full qwerty keyboard, this is far bigger and a full keyboard can be easily added.
11. Make the second menu bar (All-Files-Abums-Artists-Genres) 50% wider to make it easier to hit, also the list symbol (after opening "Genres")
I keep having difficulties touching those menu items
12. Add a "neutral" digital signal processing option
13. Shuffle doesn't seem to be fixed on my unit yet, it sometimes keeps playing some songs much more often than others
14. Album-Artist view
15. Proper Manual.
16. mini samba server .If pos.
17. Back button hard to activate. Interfered with by drop down . See #1
18. Embedded Lyrics to show. Info on how?
19.Odd stuttering when track list moved
20.Option to flip FWD REV buttons.
21. Option to deactivate on screen volume control. Hiby has three options to control Volume which really is too much.Buttons ,GUI and swipe up.
22. Sort out Hiby link crashing.
Anybody else have any additions to the list?
24. A 'View Artist' option in the context menu on the now playing screen.
25. The ability to start a radio station from an artist or track in Tidal, like is available on the platform natively.
Also echoing the other comments for proper DLNA implementation (ability to render on the device itself) and getting rid of the fullscreen volume UI (very obtrusive and annoying).