The HEADSIX, a Head-Fi support sales-action
Sep 24, 2008 at 4:38 PM Post #781 of 917
Ooh, mines arrived. It's tiny... I don't have any 9v batteries though.
I will try it tomorrow.

A true head-fier looks for a 24hr store with batteries in the middle of the night

This response to the above is absolutely priceless. Figured it be worth resurrecting from the dead.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rxc /img/forum/go_quote.gif
A ghetto head-fier would look for a smoke alarm.

Sep 24, 2008 at 11:07 PM Post #782 of 917
am very keen on the headsix.
has anybody compared a ld mkIII with the headsix. i know its apples and oranges, but would sure like to know the difference in output.

regards,
asmd.

Sep 25, 2008 at 9:39 AM Post #783 of 917
Got an XXS recently from Jan, which I understand is the same as the Headsix just with the graphics on top. Loving the sound of it with over 100 hours of burn in now. Jan's customer service is also superb.

Sep 30, 2008 at 3:51 PM Post #784 of 917
thinking about ordering one for my friend's b-day. does anyone know how long the airmail package takes to get from germany to the u.s.? regular airmail and the express delivery (i think jan charges extra $7 for the express delivery)?

Oct 1, 2008 at 3:03 PM Post #785 of 917
Quote:

Originally Posted by rasmushorn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have a Headsix - and I love it! The synergy with Beyerdynamic DT-880 is absolutely excellent!

EXACTLY what I wanted to see.
biggrin.gif

I'll be getting one soon for sure, whether its in the FS forum or brand new. My first jaunt into ampliification
beerchug.gif

Oct 9, 2008 at 7:28 AM Post #786 of 917
yeah looks brilliant! Does this suitable 4 my first portable AMP?

Oct 9, 2008 at 4:05 PM Post #787 of 917
I already own a Corda 2Move and it sounds amazing. I really like Corda's amps sound signatures, and I'm really thinking about getting a HeadSix to go with my iPod and my UE TF Pros. The portability really matters, and the baterry life seems great. I won't need a DAC with my iPod anyways, so it seems to be a nice purchase.

But the Cantate to go with my future HD650s is still planned for some day in the future.
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 9, 2008 at 6:20 PM Post #788 of 917
Couldn't resist any longer: just emailed Jan to make a reservation for my Silver Headsix. Yes, they are still available.

And I can tell Jan is a very reliable seller. When I bought the 2Move, he sent it the day after, even though it was saturday. It got here in Brazil after exact 10 days, pretty fast I must say. And very well protected.

Now, I'll have to pay my credit card bill first, and I'll be able to send him the payment through paypal in 5-7 days, but he already made me a reservation.

Thanks Jan, your products and your customer service are awesome! Keep up the great work!

Oct 9, 2008 at 6:52 PM Post #790 of 917
Quote:

Originally Posted by dadozen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Couldn't resist any longer: just emailed Jan to make a reservation for my Silver Headsix. Yes, they are still available.

And I can tell Jan is a very reliable seller. When I bought the 2Move, he sent it the day after, even though it was saturday. It got here in Brazil after exact 10 days, pretty fast I must say. And very well protected.

Now, I'll have to pay my credit card bill first, and I'll be able to send him the payment through paypal in 5-7 days, but he already made me a reservation.

Thanks Jan, your products and your customer service are awesome! Keep up the great work!

Yeah I just paid for this brilliant amp. I got a silver either~~~~~
cant wait lol

Oct 16, 2008 at 4:07 AM Post #792 of 917
biggrin.gif
Mine should be here sometime next week! If the Headfive is a good example of the Meier sound, I'm going to be really happy with this amp. It's my first $+100 portable amp, so I'm looking forward to it!

I'm going to go get some 9v.

Oct 16, 2008 at 7:34 PM Post #793 of 917
I ordered one last week( silver ) and just sent the payment to Dr. Meier.
smily_headphones1.gif

He's on a little holiday now and will return by the weekend, so next week my little Headsix will be shipped. Can't wait to put my hands on this little beauty, so my 2Move can stay at home and be used mainly as a DAC/AMP combo.

Oct 17, 2008 at 10:06 AM Post #794 of 917
yeah i think my Headsix will be arrived in next week~~~~~~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back