The Grado HF2--It's For Real
May 19, 2009 at 2:09 AM Post #421 of 2,859
Quote:

Originally Posted by s1rrah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So I'm not sure whether I should seek out a new pair of used RS1's or pull the trigger on this HF2 thing ...

Most likely?

I'll wait and demo Shelly's HF2's ... and at the same time order some used RS1's ...

But then again ... I've been quite near to ordering some HD650's ... which is a whole other forum post entirely ...

wink.gif

Only if you sell me your Stello, haha... j/k. Seriously, you are welcome to demo them as soon as they arrive.

May 19, 2009 at 4:09 AM Post #423 of 2,859
so, I've been away (from here) since last August - and even then, I was pretty clueless. It seems I've missed some important stuff, and this is big news. Do we know when these things will be available>? Are they available? Did we finally have the big war and the Statue of Liberty is covered in sand in the surf (and I'm riding a horse bareback?) Ok, enough Apes - somebody help me catch up without having to read 28 pages of posts . . .

May 19, 2009 at 4:15 AM Post #425 of 2,859
Quote:

Originally Posted by OpusRob /img/forum/go_quote.gif
so, I've been away (from here) since last August - and even then, I was pretty clueless. It seems I've missed some important stuff, and this is big news. Do we know when these things will be available>? Are they available? Did we finally have the big war and the Statue of Liberty is covered in sand in the surf (and I'm riding a horse bareback?) Ok, enough Apes - somebody help me catch up without having to read 28 pages of posts . . .

In short:

1) Grado HF2 will be unveiled at Camjam 09
2) Available only for pre-order on TTVJ ($429)
3) Headphone not made of plastic
4) We don't know anything else about the headphone.

May 19, 2009 at 4:22 AM Post #426 of 2,859
Quote:

Originally Posted by moonboy403 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
In short:

1) Grado HF2 will be unveiled at Camjam 09
2) Available only for pre-order on TTVJ ($429)
3) Headphone not made of plastic
4) We don't know anything else about the headphone.

first-spoon-feed.jpg

May 19, 2009 at 4:41 AM Post #427 of 2,859
HELP ALIEN! CALL THE PREDATOR

jk cute food mess

May 19, 2009 at 4:42 AM Post #428 of 2,859
@ naamanf : I see what you did there!

It's amazing to see how fast these things are going. There's 73 already ordered (going by the roll call thread)

May 19, 2009 at 6:06 AM Post #432 of 2,859
Quote:

Originally Posted by atothex /img/forum/go_quote.gif
God, I can't wait for Canjam now.

Edit: I hope Todd has lots of flat pads on hand, just in case.

Good Point! If flats are preferred order simultaneously!

May 19, 2009 at 6:13 AM Post #433 of 2,859
I am amazed at the number of folks who have ordered these headphones unheard and even unseen, especially those who have never owned Grado.

I half-hope that they end up being pink and with a fuzzy headband. That'll learn ya.

...though I must admit, all the hype has me curious, just not $450 curious.

May 19, 2009 at 6:28 AM Post #434 of 2,859
Quote:

Originally Posted by tonsosnot /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am amazed at the number of folks who have ordered these headphones unheard and even unseen, especially those who have never owned Grado.

I half-hope that they end up being pink and with a fuzzy headband. That'll learn ya.

...though I must admit, all the hype has me curious, just not $450 curious.

You're a year into head-fi, so you should know how crazy we can get.
biggrin.gif

Getting a HF2 also equates to contributing to head-fi. Moreover, there's a 30 days return policy.

May 19, 2009 at 6:41 AM Post #435 of 2,859
Yup many positive factors: Ordering from TTVJ, another limited edition Grado after the huge success of the last one(success in terms of good sound, not a fan of the ridiculous prices of hf1 nowadays), no plastic, 30 day return policy, contributes to head-fi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back