The FreQ Custom IEMs - Impressions Thread (Updates on First Page!)
Sep 17, 2008 at 3:02 AM Post #3,496 of 3,960
Quote:

Originally Posted by B@rt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey Will, good to see another flashaholic here.
ksc75smile.gif

My molds are on the way with some vials so they can see what they can do.
icon10.gif
popcorn.gif

Absolutely - we flashaolics stay together
wink.gif

Will

Sep 17, 2008 at 3:03 AM Post #3,497 of 3,960
New important announcement from FreQs:

Attention all FreQs,

We have some good news and we have some bad news:

The Bad News:

In an effort to make our growth as successful as possible, we have made some key decisions to help keep The FreQ on track for continued success. We have decided to temporarily stop taking any new sales for all of The FreQ products until after the New Year.

For those of you who were thinking about purchasing, you are going to have to wait until we reopen in the New Year.

The Good News:

Good things come to those who wait!

Having a temporary halt on new orders will give us the time and resources we need to do a complete evaluation of our company. This includes our website, products, processes and customer service. In turn, this will increase your entire experience with our company.

Not only do we have our own ideas, but we have also received very valuable feedback from all over the globe. Now we would like to implement some of those suggestions into our company.

Although it might seem disappointing now, never fear, because it will have been well worth the wait when we return. We are very excited about where we will be at this time next year, and we know that you will feel the same.

Your Support:

We have not forgotten about you, our valued customer. We have every intention of servicing your FreQs as needed. We will have limited resources to service your requests. In the event something should arise, we plan on handling those requests to the best of our ability. All orders that were placed today and prior to today will be run as usual. Consider yourself one of the lucky ones for the time being, because tomorrow we will not be accepting new orders.

Our toll-free number will be directed to a voicemail box that will be checked regularly. We will also be monitoring the freqorders@freqonline.com email box daily.

We really appreciate your understanding in this matter. Please look forward to our “Grand Re-Opening” in the New Year.

No need to FreQ out! We will return stronger than ever and have our competition scratching their heads once again.

Mr. FreQ

A.k.a. Todd Boring CEO

The FreQ Customer Service

Custom Fit Earbuds - In Ear Monitors - Custom Fit Headphones - Running Headphones - The FreQ

Please do NOT hesitate to call us if you have any questions regarding this email or your order.

Toll Free: 877-Freq-Love (373-7568)

10500 University Center Dr., #275

Tampa, FL 33612

F: 813-987-2496

Sep 17, 2008 at 3:52 AM Post #3,499 of 3,960
COWABUNGA MAN what the crappola is going on with these people?!

So the question is, should I wait for freq shows or go with triple fi 10?

Please help me.

Sep 17, 2008 at 5:12 AM Post #3,501 of 3,960
I am sure that this iall in an effort to get their product to a whole new level.

Quad Drivers?

Even better detail and tuning?

Better colors and artwork?

Rhinestones?
biggrin.gif

I am game. I got that email too, but I am guessing that this is all for the better.

Sep 17, 2008 at 5:24 AM Post #3,502 of 3,960
i'm thinkin.. yeah more artwork and cooler artwork..

but i think the main ting that they could be focusing on would be the infrastructure of the company as well?

I mean.. they've received loads of feedback i think not just on possible colours etc.. but also the lack of organization within freq.. where so many things could get lost in traslation...
and i'm not even talkin about my own experience...

Sep 17, 2008 at 7:09 AM Post #3,505 of 3,960
What, excuse my language...
I was just planning to get a pair of FSs for my birthday on October OTZ

Anyway, hopefully I can get a even better version and better customer service after new year!!
Perhaps a new year's present!! LOL

Sep 17, 2008 at 7:55 AM Post #3,506 of 3,960
Hmm, I sent in my impressions and vials so they could figure out possibilty and costs, but the actual purchase hasn't been made yet...

I do hope they will still accept my order.
confused_face_2.gif
I would hate to have to wait until next year.

Sep 17, 2008 at 1:53 PM Post #3,507 of 3,960
I got in just under the gun. I placed my order last week and they received my impressions yesterday. Hopefully I will get them in about 2 weeks. I guess these guys got a bunch of orders and they're still set up in someone's basement...

Sep 17, 2008 at 6:23 PM Post #3,510 of 3,960
Quote:

Originally Posted by B@rt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Scroll down to the bottom of this page for the adress.
wink_face.gif

Hey Will, good to see another flashaholic here.
ksc75smile.gif

My molds are on the way with some vials so they can see what they can do.
icon10.gif
popcorn.gif

LOL, I joined CPF because of recommendations from Head-fier's here.
wink.gif

I hope Freq gets sorted out soon. Although I'm not at all surprised of their problems. Even Ultimate Ears has problems keeping their Custom products profitable, and they charge a LOT more.

As for adding a Trit vial, they should be able to physically do it. They mold the ear pieces solid with pouring a mold. But since the material is flexible, I wouldn't put a bare unprotected vial in there. And you certainly will freak out the CPF folks that are afraid of the radiation.
tongue.gif

-Ed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back