The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread
Feb 13, 2014 at 7:52 AM Post #2,131 of 6,678

Thank you mate. I guess I will be waiting for a new universals from FitEar.

Anybody knows when they are going to introduce a new universal iem? I see TG334, Parterre and F111 only. Normally I would be interested in TG334 but I have SE5way, so it is not really needed for me.

The new universals are Melomanne and universal Monet...

My city is very noisy... I wonder if I can ever go back to universals... after having my first CIEM...

Feb 13, 2014 at 7:55 AM Post #2,132 of 6,678

The new universals are Melomanne and universal Monet...

My city is very noisy... I wonder if I can ever go back to universals... after having my first CIEM...

I want a FitEar product and a FitEar ciem is a dream for me that's why I look into universals (for home use at least).

Thanks a lot, I am gonna check those names, now I gotta go
wink.gif

Feb 13, 2014 at 9:03 AM Post #2,133 of 6,678
Today at the Fujiya Event, FitEar started taking bookings for the Studio Reference mods.

You are very lucky Sean and other japan Head fi friends for the upgrade to mh 335 dw .
I have email from Suyama San. That the upgrade now for Japan only . For international mh 335 dw owner he will inform later on through his international dealer .
So we must be patient until his offcial announcement .

Feb 14, 2014 at 9:36 AM Post #2,139 of 6,678
Thanks 

I am currently living in South Korea.

I will be sure to put up some impressions when I receive it...that will be about 4 to 6 weeks from now, ha.....

I made my impression last weekend they told me 4-6 weeks too, but for what i know some ppls made their impression on december still waiting until now been 2 months... lol...... zzzz

Feb 14, 2014 at 10:26 AM Post #2,140 of 6,678
I made my impression last weekend they told me 4-6 weeks too, but for what i know some ppls made their impression on december still waiting until now been 2 months... lol...... zzzz

I believe it is because there was the xmas and new year holiday, and also office closure due to the heavy snow storm in japan recently. I ordered last year around Aug and arrived in Sep, took around 5 weeks only.

Feb 14, 2014 at 7:01 PM Post #2,141 of 6,678
  I believe it is because there was the xmas and new year holiday, and also office closure due to the heavy snow storm in japan recently. I ordered last year around Aug and arrived in Sep, took around 5 weeks only.

Fitear is normally quite predictable when it comes to delivery timelines: my 435 and 333 both arrived within 4 weeks. The current wait is unusual - I understand there are a few factors: there was the usual year end surge in domestic demand; another factor is that the office was closed for a month; and of course, there were a few shows in which quite a few orders were placed.

While I would be anxious to have my MH334 in my ears earliest possible, I would rather Fitear maintain standards and not rush the job. What we can be assured of is that we will receive a custom which will sound astonishing and which will fit as a custom should. :)

Feb 14, 2014 at 10:14 PM Post #2,142 of 6,678
Fitear is normally quite predictable when it comes to delivery timelines: my 435 and 333 both arrived within 4 weeks. The current wait is unusual - I understand there are a few factors: there was the usual year end surge in domestic demand; another factor is that the office was closed for a month; and of course, there were a few shows in which quite a few orders were placed.

While I would be anxious to have my MH334 in my ears earliest possible, I would rather Fitear maintain standards and not rush the job. What we can be assured of is that we will receive a custom which will sound astonishing and which will fit as a custom should. :)

Totally agree, i don mind it takes longer as long as i receive a perfect product, i believe japanese on this lol

Feb 15, 2014 at 5:58 PM Post #2,143 of 6,678
Totally agree, i don mind it takes longer as long as i receive a perfect product, i believe japanese on this lol

Exactly! All the wait will be forgotten as soon as we slip on the little gateways to aural nirvana.

Feb 16, 2014 at 1:55 AM Post #2,144 of 6,678
So I auditioned the 335's at Jaben the other day. They were very smooth, dynamic and lush. I was impressed! Didn't bring my JH Roxanne's so I couldn't compare them, but I think the 335's were better (not night and day difference, though). Why are they soooooo expensive? 
frown.gif

Feb 16, 2014 at 7:11 AM Post #2,145 of 6,678
So I auditioned the 335's at Jaben the other day. They were very smooth, dynamic and lush. I was impressed! Didn't bring my JH Roxanne's so I couldn't compare them, but I think the 335's were better (not night and day difference, though). Why are they soooooo expensive? :frowning2:  

Did you try the other demos, Pekingduck? Yes, they do cost a pretty penny, don't they? But this far, I have no regrets in respect of any of my customs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back